They Don't know

" Heard about my past 
Things I used to do
The games I used to play 
The girls that didn't last
I know what's on your mind
You think I'm doing wrong
Can I say what is real 
You are the only one
When I'm not around 
Do you think of me
Or what the jealous ones
Are claiming me to be
You should know by now 
That it's gonna take
A lot of trust from you
For us to make it through
You should know baby you're my angel
Nothing's gonna make you fall from heaven
Girl I just want to love you Love you
Don't listen to what people say
They don't know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it's jealousy
They don't know about this here
Don't listen to what people say
They don't know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it's jealousy
They don't know about this here" Jon b-They Don't Know

Kaelynn P.O.V

To: Kaelynn Mcknight

From: Chresanto August

Date: December 26, 2013

I can't believe We spending Christmas without you. I miss you so damn much, I couldn't visit you today, Ebony had gotten the flu but she's getting alot better. Tiara and Ebony loved they're Christmas gifts, Tiara enjoyed her First christmas alot and Ebony was so hyped up to make Christmas cookies. All Ebony could talk about is Santa and How she wanted the newest Barbie Mansion house, You know I had to go buy the doll house for baby girl. We watched this cute little christmas movie, We watched Santa Clause and drink Egg nog till we were full. Even little Tiara was Egg nog wasted, Prod and Xzahvier actually came by and gave Ebony and Tiara they're gifts. Ray came by with his new girlfriend, She's actually nice but she's very outspoken, It's funny though I guess. Zonnique was sent to Jail for 16 years, I just got the update from my lawyer. So don't be surprised if you see Zonnique in prison. And I'm so happy we only have 3 more months and your out that shit hole. When you come home I'm going to have this big ass dinner for you. Also lately I've been thinking about baby names for the twins, How about Casandra and Cashmere It's the perfect name. Let me know what you think baby, and I guess I talk to you in the next letter Bye butterbutt.

I smiled folding the letter and Taking out the photos laughing. The first photo was of all of them together with they're nose painted red and drew on whiskers with cups Bottles with egg nog in them even chresanto had a bottle with egg nog in it.

The second photo was with Ebony and Tiara openinf they're gifts, Chresanto had really gone out his way with the gifts, I wasn't even sure if all those toys would fit in they're room. Then the third picture was a picture of Him with makeup on and Ebony with her Barbie makeup set in her hand trying to put eye shadow on him and Tiara sitting next to them sipping her Sippy cup.

I smiled taking out my pen and paper to write him back.

To: Chresanto August

From: Kaelynn McKnight

Date: January 1, 2014

Hey baby, I miss your ass too, Lol I swear Ebony ass going to be a makeup artist when she's older. Always trying to make somebody up or play dress up, And Tiara's too cute with her little Sippy cup. You already know give them both a kiss and hug for me. I wish I could have spent Christmas with you guys too, I really miss yall. All we did for Christmas was wash our bed sheets, and sew 500 shirts. They're really tough on us in here, We couldn't even watch a Christmas movie, and they served the nastiest turkey in the world, and it was hair in my dressing. When you visit me again make sure you bring me some more of your mom's food, Oh and a pickle and peanut butter. I just have the biggest craving for that at this moment, Oh and some Ice cream topped with Ketchup that sounds so good. Lol forget what I just wrote that's just a nasty craving I've been having. Cassandra and Cashmere I like it, I think we should name the twins that. I hope I get a early bell hearing because I can't have my babies in this place, They'll take the twins away. Other than that I wish you were here to rub my feet they fucking hurt like shit. I just can't wait to pop these babies out so I wouldn't feel so big and swollen. Oh and I'm glad Zonnique's in jail, With her junkie ass, Drowning a fucking kid, I wouldn't even do that if I was blackout high. She's suppose to protect her kids not fucking put them in harm ways herself the shits shame full. But on that note I'll talk to you in the next letter, I love you guys so much see you in three months.