I Care 4 U

" Hey my baby
Why you lookin' so down?
Seems like you need a lovin'
Baby you need a girl like me
(around)
Hey my baby
Tell me why you cry
Here take my hand and (yeah)
Wipe those tears from your eyes
Can I talk to you (Can I talk to you)
Comfort you (Comfort)
Let you know (Just wanna let you know)
I care 4 you (oh yeah)
Can I talk to you (I wanna talk)
Comfort you (Gotta let you know babay)
Let you know 
I care 4 you (I care)
Hey sexy baby
Why'd your girl leave you in pain
To let a fine man like you go
She must be insane
Hey sexy baby
There's no need to worry
Oh boy if you call on me
I'll come, I'll come in a hurry
Can I talk to you (Come on)
Comfort you (I love you)
Let you know (oh baby)
I care 4 you (I love you, yes I do)" Aaliyah- I Care 4 U

Kaelynn P.O.V

I couldn't eat, I couldn't speak, Niether could I read, For 2 weeks I've been sitting in this room thinking of what happened two weeks ago. I was scared that they'd come back and do it again. I couldn't tell the guards because If I did they promised to come back and worser.

I haven't wrote to Chresanto at all, Niether have I used the call time to call anybody. I couldn't eat and didn't want to eat, The guards would have to come and force me to eat.

I just want to stay in this bed for the rest of my time in jail. I just can't believe lyric would go behind my back and do some stuff like that. I knew She liked Chresanto, I just fucking knew it. I was going on a rampage in this room, I just needed to talk to somebody, But I couldn't find the words to do it.

Looking at the smirk on lyric face everyday only sadden me more. This only showed me that this bitch never hsd my back from the get go. Although everything was healing though. My lips were back to normal, My eyes weren't swell shut but You could still see that I had a black eye. My jaw wasn't hurting anymore, None of my teeth got knocked out, But I did have a little cut on my face but it was slowly healing.

"Mcknight you have a visitor" The guard said opening my Sell as Chresanto walked in. I was all jumpy like I usually be when he come visits me. "Why haven't you called me, Or Send me any letter, What the hell is going on Kaelynn" Chresanto said as I stayed quiet with my face in my hands. I looked up at him and he quickly caught up to what happened.

"They gave you a blanket party" Chresanto said angrily as I nodded. "She was supppose to be my friend and She helped" I said as He sat on my bed. "Who helped" Chresanto said as I laid my head in his chest. "Lyric, She helped those dikes give me a blanket party" I said as Chresanto furred his eyebrows.

"Why did they give you a blanket party in the first place" Chresanto said as I beginned crying. "The two girls gave me a blanket party because they said this is what happens when I don't give up the pussy, and Lyric helped because She likes you" I said crying as He grabbed me and held me.

"I'm sorry not calling, or writing" I said as Chresanto kissed my lips, "It's okay, but why won't you tell the guards" Chresanto said as I shook my head. "The guards won't do nothing about it, and plus they'd just do it again" I said as he nodded. "Forget those stupid ass hoes, They just mad I'm beating Your shit up and they can't" Chresanto said as I smiled laughing. "Freak" I said feeling a little better, "You can't say I don't though, You be all like" Chresanto said before reinacting my moans.

"Well you be all like, Shit yeah ride it for daddy, Yeah circles" I said reinacting his groans and he laughed before flipping me over get in between my legs. "Move with your horny ass" I said as he cuffed my breast. "You know you want me" Chresanto said as I laughed knowing its true. He laid his head on my breast as I played in his curls.

"Whats been going on at home" I said as he frowned, "Well I brought Tiara back over to Zonnique's and I regret it" Chresanto said as I slapped in the face one good time. "What happen" I said curiously as he rubbed his cheek that was turning red. "She tried to drown Tiara" Chresanto mumbled as I covered my mouth and tears rolled down my eyes. "She's okay Isn't she" I said as my bottom lip quivered, "Yeah, She's okay" Chresanto said as I hugged him.

"I hope these 4 months blow pass quick" I said kissing him on the lips. "I love you" Chresanto said as I smiled, "I love you too" I said smiling.

------------------------------------------

I looked down at the yucky plate of food in a trance. This was my first time in Three weeks being back in this Cafeteria and it scared me the memories of everything was coming to me all at once.

I sat down at a empty table sitting down playing with my food, I wanted revenge on each of those bitch. Blanket fucking party my damn ass, I should whoop they ass just thinking about, But I'm pregnant and I can't be fighting.

"Yeah I gave that bitch a blanket party, She didn't wanna give up the pussy, She lucky I ain't just take that shit" The same girl said as I rolled my eyes. "Lisa you is so crazy" One of her friends said laughing, That was fucking it.

I grabbed my tray of food walking towards Lisa or whatever her fucking name was "HEY BITCH!" I yelled as she turned around and my plate of food smacked her dead in the face. I dragged her out the chair by her braids climbing on top of her throwing blows to her face.
I wasn't going to let her get on top of me as much as She tried to flip me over I held my grip hitting her in the face repeatedly.

The guards tore us apart as Chief Howard stood between us. "She started it" I lied as Cheif howard turned to Lisa. "Is this true Lisa" Cheif howard said as Lisa beginned yelling. "No she started it" She complain spitting some of the blood out her mouth. "Why would I start a fight or even try to fight while I'm pregnant" I said as Cheif Howard hushed us both walking over to Tracy.

"Who started it" He said to Tracy as She looked at me in fear, I gave her a daring look to say it was me as She finally choked up "Lisa, Lisa started it" She said as lisa beginned throwing a tantrum. "Just as I thought, Take her ass to the hole, and While you at it add another 5 months to her bell hearing" Chief howard said as The guard let me go leaving with the rest of the guards, and taking Lisa ro the hole. I decided I was going to take each of these bitches out one by one.

------------------------------------------

In Multimedia is Kaelynn Pregnant. Short chapter I know, But hey atleast I updated lol. But Vote, Comment, and Please give me feedback love you guys bye .