Hurt

" Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh ooh
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes.
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you" Christina Aguilera-Hurt

4 months later

Kaelynn P.O.V

I smiled as I brought down the last suitcase, I was finally leaving this town and going to college. It was only one thing wrong, Chresanto.

I haven't spoke to him since he picked sandra over me, I sent all his phone calls to voicemail, and advoided him. I was so mad, I just was so angry, So much pain built up inside of me, I just wanted him to feel the same pain, he made me feel.

"You ready baby" My mom said smiling really hard, It irked me how they were joyful I was leaving for college. They were probably happy they were finally getting they're house back to themselves.

"No" I said as I sat down, I was waiting for Chresanto to come running through the door, and give me a big hug and passionate kisses, and Talk about how stupid we were for beefing for so long, then to make passionate love to eachother.

I waited 10 minuets, 20 minuets, 30 minuets, A hour. I got up as I wiped tears from my eyes, He never ran through the door, Everything I wished to happen didn't happen. "I'm ready" I yelled picking up my suit cases, I took one more glance at my house before putting my suitcases in the trunk and getting in the car. I ran my hands on my stomach as I felt my baby kick.

I wondered if keeping this baby was good, I questioned if Chresanto even really did love me. As I rolled out my driveway, I just wish things went alot different.

------------------------------------------

Chresanto P.O.V

I rushed out the door as I tried to make it to kaelynn as Quickly as possible. I needed to see her before I left, I needed to touch her beautiful face, Kiss her soft lips, and express my love for her.

I made me mad how she wouldn't forgive me, After I apoligized for months. I needed her to forgive me, I couldn't live with this burden on my shoulder.

I got in my car as I quickly whipped out my driveway, I was speeding really fast. I was going to see her, I was determine to see her. As I rushed past a red light, Before I could even compromise what had happen my car flipped over multiple.

I felt my body flow out the front window, I landed on the hard concrete as my body shook violently. I was injured very bad, I heard my car explode in the street before seeing a camera flash in my face. I couldn't make out who it was who smash my car, and took a photo of me. My body had stopped shaking as I felt myself going unconscious.

------------------------------------------

Jacob P.O.V

I only had one more person to kill and It was Chresanto. Sandra ass was making me forget my mission, And who my real enemy was Chresanto.

Her foolish games was keeping me from my real problem, Chresanto he was the root to it all. Good thing I killed Sandra dumb ass, If I kept her alive any longer I would have forgot who my real enemy was.

I whipped in my car as I tried to make it to kaelynn house. But as I saw Chresanto car passing up red lights to see her. I knew I had a oppurtunity, The opportunity to take this nigga out.

I pushed down on the gas pedal as I watched as my car got closer to hitting Chresanto car. My car slamed against his car, I watched in satifaction, happiness.

I watched his car flip over six times, His body flew out the front window the fifth time. I got out the car getting closer to his body that shook violently. I took out my camera snapping a photo of his body for my journal.

I walked away putting on my hoodie as I walked to a near by rite aid. I got my picture from the matchine as I walked out.

I got in the cab pulling out my journal, I taped the picture the page Chresanto. This was my journ full of people, Dead people that I murdered. It had to be atleast 80 people in this journal. "Where's Your location" The Taxi driver said as I smiled. "The nearest mental home" I said.

I wanted to get help, But I had to kill my last victim first, and I suceeded at it. I pulled out my phone dialing Kaelynn number. This was the last part of my plan, After this I was done.

"Hello" Her sweet vibrant voice spoke over the phone, But you could hear a hint of saddness in it. "What's wrong" I said acting as if I was concerned. "Nothing, It's just chresanto didn't come visit me before Ieft" She said dissapointment.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, Oh him again. "Speaking of chresanto, He actually died" I said acting sadden by the lose. "Wh-What" I heard kaelynn started, You could hear the tears about to come. "He died, Today in a car accident" I said sadden.

"No, No, No" She screamed as I could hear her cry, I pulled the cellphone away from my face not wanting to hear the screaming, I made a stank face looking at the phone. It was not that serious, Somebody needed to tame her crazy ass.

"17.50" The cab driver said as I handed him the money. I got out the car as I looked at the mental home. "Sorry for your lost, But I have to go now" I said before hanging up on her face as she was in the middle of a sentence. I walked in the mental home ready to get my treatment.

------------------------------------------

Wasn't expecting that was you, and No this isn't the end, This is the end of Part 1 for bestfriend, I'm currently writing part 2. And no I'm not making a whole new book for it, The chapter will be posted on this book, and Is Chresanto dead....Maybe lol find out in Part 2 of bestfriends.