Let Me Love You

" Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why" Mario- Let Me Love You

Chresanto P.O.V

"You wack ass hell at this game" Kaelynn complain shooting A 3pointer. "Oh yeah, Well hit me up when you get that defense together" I said as She put the basketball on her hip sighing.

"You just mad I'm winning!" Kaelynn said smiling. "Naw, That cause your ass came out here with that tight ass tank top on, How I'm suppose to focus on the game If your titties all in my face, Cheating ass" I said as She smiled.

"Whatever Chresanto, You got your shirt off, And I'm focusing" She said smirking as her eyes lingered a little bit on my abs. I took my opportunity and grabbed the ball dunking it as I smiled. She frowned "No fair!" Kaelynn complained.

"I don't like you no more" Kaelynn said folding her arm teasily. "Aww it okay, Butterbutt" I said calling her by her nickname. "Shut up Stinka, I'll whoop your ass in a rematch" Kaelynn said before going to her duffle bag answering her phone.

She talked on it for a minuet before sighing in frustration "I'm on my way" She said hanging up walking back towards me with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong" I said seriously, "My... My...My...dad... beat...My....Mom... Unconscious" Kaelynn said crying in my arms.

"It's okay" I said lying knowing damn well it wasn't okay. "No it's not okay, My mom could possibly slip into a coma and I know my dad is definitely going to have some sort of charges" Kaelynn said crying in my arms.

She grabbed her bag putting her waterbottle and towel in it. Just when we were about to leave Jacob comes walking down the street holding that Gabriella girl hand.

You could see the rage in Kaelynn eyes as She walked over and checked him. "What the fuck is this yall together or something!" Kaelynn said looking at him holding his hand.

"You bail out on me for this" She yelled at Jacob as he gave her a embarrassed and agitated look. "You need to chill the fuck out!" Jacob said then told Gabrielle to go to the car.

"It's not like I'm fucking the girl" Jacob complained as Kaelynn look hurt. "I Hate You" Kaelynn blurted out in rage. "Your the worst thing that ever happened to me" Kaelynn yelled before walking away.

I followed Kaelynn to my car as She got in. I watched her look out the window aa tears ran down her cheeks. "You don't need him" I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"I know, I just want" Kaelynn said as I sighed. She got to be the most ignorant person yet, She shouldn't have to fight for his love. You can tell that Jacob don't want Kaelynn, If he did he wouldn't be out here doing that scandalous shit.

"He don't want you Kaelynn, He will never want you" I said harshly telling her the truth. "If he wanted you he would be so nonchalent to your feeling, He wouldn't cheat on you, He wouldn't embarrass you, He would call you Hoes and bitches, You can tell Jacob never loved you, and I don't know if he ever will, You shouldn't have to fight for his love, When a man loves you, It will show with everything he does" I said honestly as She cried more.

"You understand" I said hoping she won't run her ass right back to Jacob. "Yes" She said as I looked at her unsure. "I'm just being a True friend, You need to know that Jacob attent with you is sex, Just like every other female he fucks with, When you run back you fall right back in category with a sideline chick" I said as She wiped her eyes.