Can U Get Away

" Ever since I met ya I could beat depression
It's like your man don't understand, all he does is stress ya
I can see your state of misery from the introduction
Ain't bout no suckin and touchin, just harmless discussion
Maybe we can see a better way, find a brighter day
Late night phone conversations -- would that be OK?
I don't wanna take up all your time, be the next in line
Tell me your size, let me find you things with you in mind
I can see you're cautious and I'm careful not to scare you
But anticipation of love makin 
got you shakin when I'm standin near you
News of precision will prepare ya
In case you get scared, just ask the man in the mirror
Now the picture's getten clearer all he does is hit you hard
I tell you to leave, and you tell me keep my faith in God
I don't understand, I just wanna bring ya home
I wonder should I leave you alone and find a woman of my own
All the homies tell me that you don't deserve it
I contemplate -- but in my heart I know you worth it
Tell me can you get away?" 2pac- Can U Get Away

Ebony P.O.V

"Zoom" Ebony spoke as she rolled her barbie car around her tiny room. She pushed the the toy car as She crawled over towards it. Her car had hit a huge foot she looked up seeing Kyle her father, In her mind.

"Daddy" Ebony cheered as Kyle smiled, "Ebony come here baby" Kyle said picking up Ebony tiny body. "Mommy told me to give you a bath" Kyle spoke to Ebony as Ebony frowned. "I want mommy to give me bath, Mommy always give me bath" Ebony protested as Kyle smiled.

"Mommy's sleep" He said as Ebony shrugged as he carried her to the bathroom. He sat down on the tolet waiting for her to get undrees as she looked at him ackwardly. "Mommy let me undress in private" Ebony spoke as he smiled.

"Okay I'll turn my head" Kyle said but was looking from the corner of his eye as Ebony undressed. Ebony got in the tub as she splashed playing with her barbie doll. 5 minuets had passed of her sitting in the tub playing before kyle made his move.

Kyle washed her back her arms, neck, Stomach. He smiled as Ebony looked at him smiled, "I wash myself up, I big girl now" Ebony said proudly reaching for the towel. "No mommy want me to wash your privates" Kyle said with a grin on his face. "Otay" Ebony said disappointed as he rubbed her private area.

Ebony beginned to get uncomfortable as Kyle washed her private area longer than Kaelynn usually would. "I think I'm clean now" Ebony said uncomfortable as Kyle smiled. "Yeah all clean" Kyle spoke as Ebony smiled, Ebony didn't know she was just sexually molested.

"I change in private" Ebony said as Kyle smirked again "I turn my head" Kyle said as Ebony nodded getting out the tub. She grabbed her pinky fussy towel drying off before putting on her panties and Kyle turned around smiling.

"I change in private" Ebony said again a bit arritated. "You know what will make daddy happy" Kyle said as Ebony smiled. "Hugs" Ebony said smiling. "No, touch your private part" Kyle said as Ebony looked at him strangely.

"No, I want to watch dora" Ebony said coving her little body. "You can't watch dora unless you do it" Kyle said angrily as Ebony beginned crying. "Your a big girl, Big girls don't cry, They touch they're private parts now do it" Kyle demanded.

Ebony beginned sniffling as she beginned rubbing herself in a way only a grown woman is suppose to. Kyle was arose by the scene as he got hard as he watch Kaelynn two year old daughter touching herself.