More Than That

" Close your eyes, fantasize, grab on me, hold on that. (Do It)

Once you dream you gonna see, it's gonna be much more than that.

Close your eyes, fantasize, grab on me, hold on that. (Do It)

Once you dream you gonna see, it's gonna be much more than that. (Oh Oh)

Much more than that." Trey Songz-More Than That

Kaelynn P.O.V

Our hands met as we looked in eachother eyes. Our eyes roamed eachother body as We looked up, Our eyes met again. The Sexual Tension was all in the air.

Chresanto leaned in kissing me on my lips, He licked my lips asking for a entrance. I opened my mouth allowing him, He gripped my ass as My hands roam his chest as I tried to lift up his shirt.

He broke the kiss smirking "Don't touch me there unless you tryna get fucked" He said as I ignored his comment pulling off his shirt.

We beginned french kissing again, He picked me up not breaking the kiss bringing me to his bed. He laid me down on my back.

He climbed in between my legs, as my legs wrapped around his waist deepening the kiss. He released from the kiss, Kissing on my neck, Then my stomach, Down till he got to down there.

He licked his lips smirking pulling down my pants. "Kaelynn!, Kaelynn Mcknight!" Kendra yelled as she shook me out my daydream.

"Oh huh" I said scratching my head, "Class just ended" She said as Everyone collected they're things. "Oh thanks" I said collecting my binder.

Sandra was giving the meanest mug ever as She walked out the classroom. I returned the look as I beginned to walk out.

Chresanto Only kissed me once, He have me wanting to marry a nigga. I understand why sandra mugging me, She ain't tryna give Chresanto up.

But Only I can't take Chresanto from her, I already have him. I don't even look at Chresanto the same, Everytime I look at him all I see is me doing sexual things to him.

Jacob, I was over done with his punk ass, I don't need no cheating ass nigga then when I confront him about his bullshit he wanna turn around and go in my shit like I'm a man.

Jacob Apologize so many times, But my feeling towards the situation never changed. I just couldn't go back to him for the 100th time.

"Kaelynn" Jacob said as I rolled my eyes, Here he comes with his bullshit. "What" I said nonchalently, "I'm sorry, I don't want Gabriella, I want you" He said as I started to believe it.

I frowned realizing the bullshit, "No you don't so go fucking choke gabriella ass up, Go fucking cheat her, Go fucking lie to her!" I yelled at him angrily.

He looked at me guilty of his actions, "I said I was sorry" Jacob said as He tried to grab my hand but I took a step back. "We're done" I said holding back tears, I didn't want to let go and I knew it.

"You don't mean that" Jacob said hurt, "No I mean it this time Jacob" I said releasing the tears looking in another direction. Jacob stared at me for a little unsure if I was forreal, He looked angry when it really set in to him, That I was really through with him.

He punched the locker next to me angrily causing me to flinch, A couple of people in the hall looked our direction as Other just ignored the scene. "I fucking hate you, Don't ever talk to me again, I wish I never fucking met you!" Jacob said angrily as You could see his eyes watering,He walked away quickly, Trying to just get away from me.