Part 8

"Miku," Neji breathed once more, he cautiously went up to her. 

"You guys are liars," Miku whispered. She turned sharply around and began to walk away. 

"If I was lying, how would I know your full name? Miku Silver Hatake Astrobush."  Kakashi said. Miku didn't know her last name, all she knew was her middle name.  .  . Silver, which no one knew except her. She stopped and turned around. 

"You're not lying. . .Are you?" She asked once more, she began to approach them.  

"No," Neji whispered. 

"T-then why don't I remember you?" She asked.

"Itachi, he must of erased your memory." Neji scowled thinking of the Uchiha. 

"No, he must of blocked it." Kakashi corrected. 

"How are we going to unblock it?" Sakura asked. "I don't know how to." 

"There's only one person who can, someone with the Sharingan." Kakashi muttered. 

"Sasuke?" Sakura asked. 

"No, we can't find him. It has to be, Kakashi sensei." Neji replied. 

"But he's worn out!" Sakura yelled, he was on Gai's back about to pass out. 

"Miku," Neji looked at her. She looked at him. "Come with us. We can get your memory back." 

"I, I don't know." She whispered, she desperately wanted to know her past, but. . . 

"Please," Neji pleaded. 

"Fine," she whispered. 

"HEY! What are we talking about believe it?!" Naruto yelled. Everyone sweat dropped, Miku let the sand ninja's out of her grip, she then looked at the red head. 

"You need to train them better." She stated. Gaara nodded, he quickly wrote something down and gave it to her. She was about to open it. 

"No, don't open it until you remember who you are." He whispered, she nodded.

"LETS GO!" Gai yelled running off with Kakashi on his back flailing around. 

"Well. . .That's disturbing," Miku stated. Sakura nodded.

"Neji?" Lee said getting into position so that Neji would get on his back. 

"Hell no." Neji stated. Lee shrugged and began to run. 

"WAIT FOR US!" Everyone yelled running, Miku was left behind. 

"Bye," she said to Gaara. She then took off. She ran so fast she passed Neji, Sakura, Naruto and Tenten leaving them wide eyed. She passed Lee leaving him determined to catch up, she also passed Gai and Kakashi leaving Gai yelling about how youthful she was. 

"FIRST!" Miku yelled as she reached the village, somehow her feet just brought her there. 

"Second," Gai cried, Miku ran slow so that Gai could catch up. 

"I ran slow, come on." She whispered.  Gai anime fell. 

"Third," Lee cheered. 

"Actually Lee you were fourth, Kakashi here is third." Gai stated. 

"NOOOO," he anime cried. Miku sweat dropped, about 30 minutes later everyone else came panting, Miku took off and went where ever her feet lead her. . .Home, hers and Kakashi's house. 

"Why am I here?" She asked, without any control she grabbed a key from the secret hiding place and went in.  Inside it was clean, she stepped in and looked around. 'Is this where I lived before?' She thought. She walked around and entered a room, it was her old room. Her head started pounding and she shook it off, then she saw a picture of her. She picked it up.  "He wasn't lying."  She whispered as she held it to him.

The photo was of her and her dad, she was on his shoulders smiling doing a peace sign while he smiled up at her.  Inside the frame was writing saying I love you Miku, from dad.