Part 28

My team wanted to see me, so after a couple of words with the Hokage. . .Ehm me yelling at her flushed her laughing, the anbu laughing at me. . .Shizune laughing at me. . .AND EVEN THE PIG! I walked to the training ground 7. . . Sasuke, Sakura. . .Naruto. It was the first time we all met together as a team.  As I was dozed off I sensed something coming at me, with the twist of my arm in a chopping motion I split it in half, the black substance skinned my face as it passed. 

'. . .Ink?' I thought. 

"SAI! You're not supposed to kill her!" Naruto yelled from behind me, I turned around lazily only to see a. . .A cross dresser? I think that's a boy, yet he looks feminine just like Haku. 

"I was simply testing her strength," the so called Sai responded. I walked up to him, he had a fake smile plastered on his face. I took his face in my hand, I recognized him from somewhere. I tilted his face to the right, and put my face really close to his. 

"Miku, what're you doing?!" Naruto asked, Sai's lips were parted in somewhat confusion. I let go of his face, he looks exactly like. 

"BINGO!" I yelled catching everyone's attention, I guess I dozed off because Naruto was now on the ground clutching his ears muttering something, Sakura was looking at me wide eyed and Tenzo my little bff was there.   "Naruto, get up you don't have time to be on the ground." He crashed down into the ground even further if possible. 

"Why were you yelling Capt-ehm Miku?" Tenzo corrected himself. 

"I just realized where i've seen this child before," I started saying. I saw him glare and knew he didn't want anyone to know. "I've see him at the dango shop." But in reality I saw him killing anbu in the root where Danzo works; it's their test of strength.  They all sweat dropped. 

"Ehm, anyways Miku. . . . I heard what happened," Sakura stated looking at me with a twinkle in her eye. 

"OH MY GOD! I SWEAR IT WAS A SET UP! NOTHING HAPPENED!! BELIEVE ME, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT I DIDN'T KNOW!!!" I yelled with a bright pink face. 

"It was a set up?!! AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRONG!!" Sakura screamed about to punch me. 

"Wait, what are we talking about?" I asked, jumping away from her punch. 

"You beat the anbu captain with one move." She replied. "That was a set up."

"No, it was true." 

"Then what were you saying?!" Sakura screamed, they saw how red my face became and Sakura stopped.   "By any chance does it have to do with that letter Lady Tsunade wrote when she was drunk to you?" I flushed even more red and turned around.  "What did she s-"

"Nothing!" I butt in.  "Ehm, nothing. Let's. . . . . Let's go on our mission."