Part 26

*Third person pov* 

"Neji go on without me, I'll meet you at the leaf. I need to do something." Miku stated, Neji looked at her questioningly.  "Relax, I'm just going to see an old friend-not the Akatsuki. A family I saved, their about a 30 min walk from this village." 

"Okay," Neji said reluctantly. "You sure you don't want me to come?" He asked. 

"Yea, I'm sure." Miku smiled. Neji nodded. "If they saw you they'd get scared."  He rolled his eyes and kissed Miku. 

"Bye," he whispered.

"Bye," Miku whispered back.   Miku began walking to the other village, unknown what had happened while she became anbu with her team. All she heard was Orochimaru was dead, and that's it.  

Miku walked to the village while reading a book, she sensed other's presences but didn't care. 

"Sasuke, why are we watching a figure? Not that i'm complaining." A figure with white hair said in the trees above. 

"Ugh I'm bored," Karin the red head stated.  

"Look what we have here boys," a man with muscles said as he looked at Miku.  "This one could fetch us a hefty price." 

"Oh yeah, mhm," the other nodded in agreement. Within a minute Miku was surrounded by 50 thugs. 

"I'd consider backing off," Miku said coolly. "That is. . .If you don't want to be killed."

"Awe, the little girl is making threats now," the man mocked, the other thugs laughed.  "What's a little girl like you going to do?" Miku smirked and ripped off her cloak revealing her beautiful body and face with a mask. 

"I'll kill you," she stated with a close eyed smile.  The man growled. 

"Get her! Kill her if needed!" The leader yelled. Miku sighed, she looked around the thugs were cracking their knuckles and looking at her greedily. 

"Well, I guess I have no choice." Miku said closing her book, she put her book in her pouch and looked around. The thugs began running at her. Doing hand signs faster then a lightening strike she made her move. 

"Death wallows," she whispered her voice practically echoed creepily, her eyes flashed black. She blew out black mist all around her.  Once the mist cleared all the thugs were on the ground drained of blood just a sack of bones with skin clinging onto them. 

"W-who are you?" The last thug asked shaking. Miku turned towards him. 

"I'm you're worst nightmare," she smiled, his eyes widen. 

"The silver assassin," he whispered right as his head was cut off by a katana. 

The four looked at the girl in amazement, Sasuke was thinking he was stronger then her. But now he was doubting himself. He heard a sigh and the sheathing of a sword. 

"I know you're there Sasuke," Miku stated. Sasuke smirked and jumped down, the three others following his example. 

"Miku," he greeted.