Part 15

Miku collapsed on her hands and knees and were panting, her eyes were glazed over as her memories from her childhood rushed into her like a waterfall. Once all the memories were inside her the door disappeared and they were back to where the door once was.

"Miku?" Inoichi asked cautiously. Miku looked up with tears in her eyes. 

"Ibiki!" She screamed, she launched at him and started sobbing, muttering 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.' Into his arms. Ibiki patted the back of her head and smiled an actual genuine smile.

*Kakashi's pov* 

Ibiki and Inoichi took their hands off of Miku, it had been 7 hours they had been inside her head. Everyone including the Hokage was here waiting anxiously, Miku's eyes open and without thinking everyone leaned in. We saw her get up and turn her backs to us to talk to Ibiki and Inoichi, the door opened. 

". . ." No one said a thing. 

"Uhm, who are you?" Miku asked, my heart sank to the floor. "Just kidding!" She smiled, my eyes lit up as did everyone elses, she launched at me and tackled me into a hug, next was Naruto, Shikamaru, Asuma, Kurenai and so on. The last one was Neji, she launched at him and kissed him. I had a huge tick mark on my head as they kissed through her mask. 

"Sorry to cut the reunion short, but I need to interview you Miku," the hokage interrupted. 

"Who're you?" Miku asked getting off of Neji finally. 

"She's the new hokage," Kiba said. 

"What? Where's Gramps?" Miku asked confused.  'She doesn't know?' I thought to myself as everyone kept quite. 'Oh, she wasn't here for that.'

"He's, gone." I murmered, she looked at me with tears in her eyes. 

"Oh. . . .Uhm where's Sasuke?" Miku asked, everyone got more depressed. 

"He left," Sakura murmered after a moment. 

"Oh," Miku said catching on.  "Guess we'll see who's stronger." Miku provoked, everyone looked at her curiously. "What?" She asked. "Don't say you don't want to fight me?" 

"I'm gonna beat you!" Kiba yelled, everyones voices overlapped each other. 

"How troublesome," I heard Shikamaru mutter.