Part 4

Deidara groaned as he thought about how much longer he would have to stay here and use up his chakra. he didn't mind, it was just that he would rather be making bombs and making more clay.  Miku snapped her eyes open and looked at Deidara and sighed. 

"Are you bored?" She asked, Deidara and Sasori were sitting on the red head. The rest of the members exept for Pein had left.

"Yea," Deidara replied. Miku smiled softly and blushed under her mask. 

"How about. . .I sing?" She asked.

"You're not tired?" Deidara asked raising his eyebrows.

"Not really," Miku replied shrugging. 

Miku opened her mouth to sing, the words just poured out of her mouth. She had no clue who she was singing about, but her heart felt warm yet longing. 

*Outside the cave* 

"I beat you again Kakashi," Gai stated.  Kakashi rolled his eyes. 

"That's the enterance," Kakashi stated. 

"I'll break it!" Gai yelled. 

"What are you thinking Naruto?" Sakura asked looking at Naruto, he was looking up.

"Naruto?" Lee asked. BOOM. 

"OUCHHHH!" Gai yelled. Neji's ears perked up. 

"Stop, shut up everyone." He stated. Everyone looked at him weirdly yet obeyed. 

"Our love story could be kinda gory, far from boring. We's meet at a post apocolypse" 

"DO YOU HEAR THAT?!" Naruto screamed. 

"SHHH!" They shushed.

 "Yea, I'd be slowly walking in a group stalking

You'd be the only man alive that I could not resist.

Then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us. 

But only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper then Edward and Bella's."

'Why does this voice make me fall in love?' Neji thought. 

"If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain

I'd just want your heart, yea i'd just want your heart, just want your heart yea oh.

If I were a zombie I'd never eat your brain, I'd just want your heart, yea want your heart just want your heart cause I want ya. 

You'd be hiding in a second floor apartment, knocking all the stairs down to save your life from the undead. 

double barrel shot gun, taking out the slow ones, then you'd see the passion burning in my eye and i'd keep my head.  

Then all of your friends they'd try to kill us, but only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper then Edward and Bella's.

If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart, yeah I'd want your heart, I'd just want your heart yeah oh.

If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart, yeah I'd want your heart, I'd  just want your heart cause I want ya. 

And i'd try not to bite and infect you because, I'd respect you to much.  Yea that's why I'd wait until we got married. Oh

And our happiest days would be spent, picking off all your friends. And they'd see a love this deep won't stay buried. 

If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart, yeah I'd want your heart, I'd just want your heart yeah oh.

If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart, yeah I'd want your heart, I'd just want your heart cause I want ya. " 

"Well that was. . .Disturbing?" Sakura said. 

"Mhm," Naruto nodded in agreement.