Part 16

*Tsunade's pov* 

I looked at Miku, she managed to rile everyone up and make them forget about Sasuke by saying one thing. Not even I can do that, I looked her up and down as we walked back to my office. I opened the door to my office where the anbu were waiting. 

"CAPTAIN!!" Screamed Bear, Frog, Cat and Fox. All four of them launched at her and tackled her in a hug leaving a confused Boar. I sighed and sat in my desk. 

"Where have you been?!" Frog asked. 

"Are you okay?" Cat asked. 

"Do you remember us?" Cat asked. 

"Glad to have you back," Fox stated, I gained a tick mark. 

"HEY!" I screamed, everyone jumped except for Miku. 

*Third person pov* 

"Right," Frog said, Fox cleared his throat and all of them walked back to their positions. 

"So Miku," the Hokage began. 

"Mhm," Miku asked. 

"Tell me where you were for the past 2 years," she stated. 

"Akatsuki," Miku stated, Boar launched at her aiming to stab her and contain her. 

"Back down," the hokage said looking at Boar, he looked hesitant but obeyed. She smiled. "You have your memories back?" 

"Yea!" Miku smiled under her mask. 

"Can you tell us about the Akatsuki?" Tsunade asked folding her hands.  Miku shook her head. 

"Why not?!" Boar growled. Miku looked at him and didn't speak, she sighed. 

"Cover his eyes," she told Fox. Fox nodded knowing what she was going to do. Miku took off her mask and again everyone blushed even Tsunade. She stuck out her tongue and there she showed a seal. 

"A seal?" Tsunade asked, Fox took his hands off of Boars eyes as Miku pulled her mask back up.  She nodded. 

"It prevents me from talking," she stated. 

"I also understand," she started smirking. "That you were anbu captain before you were kidnapped."  Miku nodded. "I'm going to watch you fight everyone you riled up, and from there determine your rank. Anbu you guys are coming too." 

"YAAYYY! WE GET TO SEE MIKU FIGHT!" Frog cheered, he stopped and blushed under his mask murmuring sorry as he looked down.