Part 20

*Miku's pov* 

"Lady Hokage?" I asked as I entered her office. 

"Yes?" She asked looking up from her papers.

"I was wondering if-" 

"You want to be anbu captain again?" She sighed, I nodded and looked her directly in the eyes.  "Well I thought about it, and I agree. But to be anbu captain you have to defeat the current captain."  She stated. 

"Who's that?" I asked. 

"It's fox, although I think you already know him." She said, she continued doing her paper work. 

"Thank you," I murmured. I then walked out of the office.  'Time to go to the anbu.' I thought. 

*Timeskip* 

I walked into the area where I knew fox would be. . Training the new recruits. Everyone sensed my chakra and turned around, they all looked at me in surprise, confusion and love. 

"Fox," I said. "I wa-"

"I know," he stated seriously. 

"Then you know we will ha-" 

"I know,"  he said once more. 

"Interrupt me one more time and I'll rip your tongue out." I snapped. 

"Who does she think she is?" I heard one of the recruits ask. I turned towards them and did a close eyed smile under my mask. 

"Did I forget to introduce myself?" I asked. 

"Indeed you did," another anbu replied. 

"Oh, I like you already." I smiled. I walked up beside Fox. 

"I am Miku Hatake, pleasure to meet ya." I smiled. 

"Who's M-" An anbu began to ask. 

"MIKU!" Cat, Frog and Bear yelled, they ran over.  

"You've gotten so much stronger," Bear gasped. I sweat dropped. 

"You don't say?" I murmured sarcastically. 

"Are you and Fox going to fight?" Frog asked thoughtfully. 

"Unless he gives me the title, no." I murmured. "Wait a second, how did you become Anbu captain? I was the previous one, so the only way you could've became captain is if you defeated me."  The recruits gasped. 

"I stepped up," he said. "You were kidnapped and we needed a leader. I planned to only fulfill it until you were rescued. . .But it's been 2 years. Things are different now." Fox smirked slyly. 

"Wait a second," I whispered.  "It was you wasn't it?" I asked. 

"Miku? What are you talking about?" Cat whispered. 

"Guys think about it. My picture has never been taken, it's not in the bingo book. Everyone who has fought me never lived. I would've known if someone was watching. When I was kidnapped I was at my weakest, the only ones that knew that was Fox, my dad and the Hokage." I said. 

"Are you saying that. . ? No, Fox would never do that." Bear said. 

"My dad wouldn't betray me, either would the Hokage. How else would the Akatsuki known who I was, and when I was at my weakest? Unless.  . . Fox betrayed us." I whispered looking at him.  He smirked. 

"You figured it out? Oh well, now I'm exposed. I'm going to have to kill every single one of you now." Fox grinned. I glared.

"All mighty Pull!" I said, the air started sucking in and Fox with it, as he flew towards me I punched him hard. He broke through the walls and flew in the air. I kicked him and he blocked. Next thing I put him in a genjutsu and sliced his neck open.