Part 21

*Miku's pov* 

I stood above his dead body and quickly disposed of it. Walking back I noticed the Jonin building. 

'Neji.' I thought, I walked up the stairs and opened the door. A pair of eyes turned towards me.

"Are you a new-" A jonin began to ask. 

"No," I said, I scanned around only to see Neji at the very back playing cards. I sweat dropped. 

"Neji? Is this really what you do in your spare time?" I asked, everyone in the building looked at me and blushed. He put down his cards. 

"Uhm . . . No?" He asked more then stated. I smiled a little. 

"Come, I received another mission and I'm allowed to bring one person." I stated. 

"Oh," he replied, he began putting his cards together. "What's the mission?" 

"Sneak into a village, kill someone not die. You know the drill." I smiled under my mask. 

"S rank?" He asked. 

"Yep," I popped the P. Neji began to get ready, the place still as quiet as before.  "What?" I asked to all of the ones staring at me. 

" *Cough* Uhm nothing, I was just wondering how old are you?" Another jonin asked. 

"To young for you," I stated. 

"What rank are you?" A girl from the back asked. I looked at her, she looked mad. She looked between me and Neji, practically eye raped him. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Psh, I could easily beat this hoe up. Neji you don't have to go, come stay with me." She stated getting up. I glared at her, before anyone could take a breath in I was holding her in the air by her neck. 

"Hit on my boyfriend again and next time you won't be so lucky," I glared. 

"Woah, w-what r-rank is she?" A jonin asked Neji. 

"Yea, what rank are you? You just got back to the village, did you get your old rank back?" Neji asked thoughtfully. 

"Actually yeah," I said letting go of the girl.  She fell towards the ground. 

"Anbu captain, has been since she was what. . .9?" Neji asked. 

"Yeah, let's go."