Part 9

Miku was blushing as Neji came to the door with flowers and chocolates.

"I-I know you may not remember me, but I used to be your boyfriend. . .And since it's valentines I was wondering if, you would go on a date with me? And be my valentines." Neji blushed, Miku looked at him; her hert did beat super fast adn she's never felt this way before. 

"O-Okay," she whispered. 

"Great!" Neji beamed. "I'll pick you up at 8." He ran off smiling of course after giving Miku the flowers. Bringing the flowers up to her nose she smelled them and smiled, she then walked back into the house and put them in a vase.   Knock, knock, knock. 

Miku opened at the door, standing there was Sakura. 

"I heard you have a date," she smiled.

"Yea," Miku blushed. Sakura opened the door and let herself in.

"We have a lot of work to do," she smirked. 

*Timeskip* 

Miku's hair was curled and she was wearing a beautiful black dress and some mascara. 

"Aghhh, you look perfect!" Sakura squealed, the doorbell rang and Sakura shoved her out of the door.  "Go have fun love birds!" She screamed, she then slammed the door leaving Neji and Miku alone. 

"You look beautiful," Neji smiled. 

"Are you saying I usually don't?" Miku asked eyebrow raised. 

"No,no,no! I'm not saying that! I was just, I just-" Neji stuttered.  Miku giggled cutting him off. 

"Even though I don't remember you. I feel a strong connection, you're pretty cool Neji." She smiled, she started walking leaving Neji wide eyed. "So uhm, I actually have no clue where we are going. . ." Miku admitted awkwardly. Neji chuckled and walked up to her and held his hand out doing a little bow. 

"Follow me," he smiled. Miku looked at him. "I can show you the world." Miku took his hand, in one swift movement he picked her up bridle style and sped off.  "Shining, shimmering, splendid." He smirked. Miku giggled. 

"Wow you're so cool," she joked.

"Oh, I know." Neji replied, he closed her eyes.

"Neji what're yo-" Miku began to ask, but Neji took his hands off. They were on a hill, it was night time. 

"This is where we had our first date," Neji smiled softly, he laughed half halfheartedly.  "You took me out here to get away from someone, and we hit it off." 

"I, I did?" Miku asked, Neji moved a huge leaf. 

"Yea," he said, Miku followed behind him. There on the floor was a candle lit picnic.  "I know it's a little much bu-"

"I love it," Miku interrupted. Even though she's known as a cold hearted person she felt like she could be herself around them, especially around Neji. 

"Happy valentines day," Neji smiled handing her a glass of pop. 

"It's night," Miku said after a couple moments. Neji sweat dropped. 

"Still the same girl I fell in love with all these years ago," he smiled to himself.