Part 5

"That song sucked," Deidara said sighing.   "It was so stupid."  Miku glared at him.

"Sucks almost as much as you suck Sasori's dick," she mumbled, Deidara shot up faster then a bullet and launched at her. 

"What did you say?!" He screamed, she dodged the fuming Deidara, he fell and Miku laughed, she turned around and stubbed her toe on Sasori's tail. 

"MOTHERFUCKER!" She yelled. 

"You called?" Pein said as a hologram of him popped up.  

*Outside* 

"NOW!" Kakashi yelled as he ripped off the tag on the boulder, Sakura ran at it and the boulder crashed down. 

*Back inside the cave* 

"Oh the boulder cracked. Everyone in positions," Deidara scrambled. He sat on Gaara and put his cool facade up. Miku snorted a little and sat down behind them leaning against Sasori's back.  

*Timeskip* 

"You guys are annoying," Miku sighed getting up from her position behind Sasori.  All of team 7 gasped.

"Miku?" They breathed, Miku looked at them confused then back at Deidara and Sasori. 

"Do you guys have them? I kinda wanna go back and get dad to teach me more techniques," Miku smiled under her mask. 

"Miku! I missed you so much!" Sakura cried tears streaming down her face. Miku turned around. 

"D. . .Do I know you?" Miku asked, Sakura's heart shattered.

"Miku, it's me Sakura," Sakura pleaded heart heavy.

"Sakura?" She whispered. She looked at Deidara and Sasori. 

"Come on! You remember me right! It's Naruto!" Naruto cheered, Miku looked at them confused. 'What weirdo's' She thought, Naruto's heart dropped.  "You at least remember your dad. . .Right?" Naruto asked quietly. 

"Yea, and that's who I'm going to." Miku stated. 

"Miku. . . What's your dads name?" Kakashi asked hoarsly trying not to cry. 

"Nagato," Miku stated as if obvious. Kakashi's whole world shattered, his daughter-the love of his life didn't remember him.

"MIKU! That's not your dad! HE IS!" Naruto screamed desperately. 

"Okay," Deidara siad cutting in.

"Miku go home," Sasori stated monotone. 

"K," Miku said carefully eyeing the 4 weirdo's.  "Try not to get blood everywhere Sasori, Deidara." Miku stated, she began to walk out. 

"MIKU!" Naruto screamed, he reached out to her and in a poof of smoke. . .She was gone.