Part 27

The five of them stood there not moving. Miku was now leaning against a tree with her head down casually. 

"What do you want?" She asked. 

"I want you to join me," Sasuke stated.  Miku looked up and raised an eyebrow. 

"Why?" Miku asked. 

"I want to kill my brother," he stated monotone. 

"You're brother is actually really nice, I don't see why you want to kill him." Miku stated, something flashed through Sasuke's eyes and in a second he was holding Miku against the tree by her throat. 

"Where is my brother?!" He growled. 

"That should get her," Karin smirked.  Miku didn't move an inch, she showed no sign of fear, or lack of breath. All that she did was she stuck her tongue out. Karin growled and Sasuke let her go. 

"A contract seal," he stated.  "You were with the Akatsuki all these years." 

"Yeah, strongest one actually." Miku smiled under her mask. 

"I doubt that," Karin growled, Miku looked at her and smirked. She hated fangirls, so she decided to piss her off. 

"You know Sasuke, our daughter really misses you." Miku stated, Sasuke looked at her confused. 

"WHAT?!!" Karin screamed and fell to the floor, Miku smirked while looking at Karin. Sasuke smirked knowingly. 

"Which is more the reason you should join, bring. . . .Sarada." Sasuke replied. 

"I don't want her to see you killing her uncle," Miku sighed. 

"She won't, we will just say we are traveling and during the battle you can stay at a hotel." Sasuke replied once more.  Karin was now on the ground wide eyed. 

"Why don't I summon her here and you take her, if I leave the leaf it'll be to suspicious." Miku smiled, Sasuke remembered this technique. It was a way to communicate to her.  He nodded.  She summoned Sarada, their pretend child and gave the sleeping baby to him.  In all reality it was just a clone of her. 

"She's beautiful," Sasuke whispered. 

"I know, take care of her." Miku smiled and kissed his cheeks. 

"NOOOOOOOO!" Karin yelled.