Chapter Twenty - Deep thoughts.

Chapter twenty – deep thoughts

Lucas's POV

I was trying to enjoy myself. I really was. But it just wasn't happening. I couldn't even dance. I was just drinking willowing away in the corner. Yeah I know right, Lucas Anderson willowing away in a corner at a party.

'dude, you need to let go. Bang a girl' Carl said beside me and I glared at him. Sleep with another girl? No way in hell!

'I'm quiet fine here'

'okay who the fuck are you and where is Lucas Anderson?'

'just drop it Carl'

'I want Lucas back. What's gotten into you lately? Found yourself a keeper'

'you could say that' I smirked thinking about Nicole. I wanted her back so I could tell her. I wanted to tell her more than anything in the world. I wanted to right now.

'damn, do I get to know?'

'in due time'

'dude, I don't do waiting'

'too bad'

'well when I meet her she's gonna leave you'

'I doubt it'

'oh we'll see, ladies can't give this up' he gestured to himself backing up.

Next thing I knew Carl was on his ass and everyone around was pissing themselves laughing. I laughed placing my empty beer bottle on the fire place stand.

'yeah Carl, they can't give that up. You'd miss first go' I teased.

'I won't miss'

'yeah right'

'fuck you Lucas'

'no thanks, got my own lady'

He cursed again but I was already on my way to the kitchen for another beer. Someone turned the music up because now the floor was vibrating a little. I shook my head as I passed a few couples making out, probably going to go even further too.

Entering the kitchen I found Kyle being groped by Martha. I shook my head with a playful smirk. Kyle's eyes widened and Martha was paying too much attention to Kyle. I walked up and leaned against the counter beside Kyle, Martha still unobservant. I leaned forward near her ear.

'get a room' I gushed and she let out a yelp jumping back. Unable to help myself I laughed rolling my eyes.

'Lucas you suck' she glares at me and even Kyle laughs before she shots him daggers.

'why thank you' I held my head high and she slaps my arm.

'is everything sexual for guys?' she whines and Kyle and I look at each other.

'why yes' we answer together and she rolls her eyes huffing.

'I wish Nicole was here so she could shut you up' Martha says smirking and I roll my eyes.

'and I wish...oh wait he is, now shut your woman up Kyle' Martha shots daggers at me and Kyle laughs taking her hand.

'not funny Lucas'

'hilarious Martha'

'ugh what does Nicole see in you? Honestly, I see nothing'

'it's not what she sees but what she gets' I winked and she groaned.

'ugh I don't need to know my best friends sex life'

'but she tells you'

'you know?!' she shrieked eyes going wide and Kyle excused himself to get some more drinks.