Can't Help But Wait - Chapter 7

Recap: All of a sudden, I hear a knock on my window. It was hard to see, so I moved closer. As I did, I saw that it was Austin, there on the balcony that I have outside my room. I opened the door and we just stood there. 

Austin's P.O.V.

I honestly didn't plan for everything to turn out like this, but I liked it, ALOT. Her hand brushed up against mine and it felt like the entire world just collasped. Like, there was literally no one else in the world even existed and it was just me and her. "Well, that's very sweet of you, Austin." She blushed and stepped forward. I love how she looks when she blushes. She's so beautiful, and I can't help but wait to make her mine. I wanted to tell her that I love her. But me being me, Im too shy, at least at first. We stared into each other's eyes and I said, without hesitation: "I want to be with you, I want you to be mine." 

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. STUPID STUPID STUPID. GGGOOODDD. I can't even... I'm gonna beat myself up for that for ages now. I'm so stupid. Stupid brain. Stupid words. Stupid me. I knew I can be an idiot sometimes, but that just took me to a whole other level.

I was surprised to hear her voice again, saying: ""Can you say that again? I couldn't understand you."

She didnt hear that.. Thank God for that! I looked away, trying to think of whether I should say it again or not. I quickly made the decision to tell her. Balls to it, I'm gonna tell her. What happens, happens. I looked back to her beautiful eyes, and said: "I want to be with you, I want you to be mine." 

She just looked at me with her mouth wide open. I held my breath as I was so afraid of what her response was gonna be. I could feel my heart jumping in and out of my own chest. "Wh-what?" she said, having hope singing in her voice. "Really?" Her eyes lit up. At this point, I could tell she was fluttered, and all she could do was give me a really big hug. It was weird, because I didn't hug her back and I was confused. Actually, no. Confused is the completely wrong word to describe this situation. I guess I was.. stuck in the moment.. I hugged her back tightly, and she let go.

I looked away quickly and looked back and said, "So, now that I've finally said that, there's only one more thing to ask..." Here it goes, Austin. Ask her. You can do it.

Your P.O.V.

HE LIKES ME. Does he? How can he not if he just said that he wants me to be his? Now he's about to ask something? Holy shit.. wow..."Umm... ask away!" I said nervously. Really? That's the best possible thing I could say at the moment?! Great job. Way to be a complete genius.

"Will you give me the honour of callling you my shawty, my girl, my everything, my girlfriend?" He said with that gorgeous smile of his. "Oh my god! YES!" We both smiled and laughed. I jumped into his arms once again and he started singing one of my favourite songs: Crush by David Archuleta.

We broke away, when he said,"You have absolutely no idea how happy I am! I've actually been wanting to ask you out for the longest time!"

Are you kidding me? Did he really just say that? Or am I dreaming? "Really? Wow... I've liked you ever since I first saw you, to be honest." I said with a huge smile. Life is couldn't be any better!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! You and Austin are finally dating! Sorry if this chapter is short, I wanted to show how Austin was really feeling and everything. More chapters coming VERY soon! :)

So, what do you think will happen below? What do you think should happen? Pleasee comment! And vote.. and don't forget to fan! ;D

Thank you for reading! <3