Austin's Favorite Verse -Chapter 5

I have the tendency to name my chapter's after song titles. There isn't a song that's actually titled 'Austin's Favorite Verse' but the words 'Favorite Verse' is a song by Joshua Michael Robinson. He's a fairly new artist but I definitely recommend go checking his songs out! Thank you! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Austin's P.O.V 

So, 2 months came and gone, [Your Name] and I are really good friends now. It's Christmas Day, and mom is holding a Christmas Party. Mom said she had to get some stuff for the party at this really nice store, but it was an hour away. She was about to head out the door, which wasn't good just yet. I wanted to ask her something. "So mom.."

"Yes, make it kind of quick because I don't want to get stuck in traffic!" I mentally rolled my eyes. Typical mom. "Can I invite Yn over? I feel like I haven't seen her in a week!"

She just laughed. What was so funny? "But you saw her yesterday!"

What mom said made me smile and blush. I still really like her, ALOT..I haven't told her yet that I like her, and I dont know when I'll ever tell her. I don't even know if she likes me back! Sure I'm kinda famous from YouTube and everything, but still.. Our friendship has grown so much and it's so strong, I don't want to ruin everything by admitting to her that I love her.

Mom chuckled some more and ran a set of fingers through my hair. "Sure honey, you can invite her." She winked.  "YYEES! THANK YOU MOMMMA!!" I ran upto her and gave her a big hug. I would do anything to spend any second I can with [Your Name]

I went up to my room and went on my computer. I checked my twitter, while I was on my timeline, my phone buzzed. It was a text from "you-know-who". I smirked to myself as I checked th text. "Yeeee!" I thought.

'Hey Austin :)' It read. God, I don't think she knows how much it means to me when she says my name. Even typing it makes me question my sanity. I started typing back.  'Hey [Your Name] :)'

A few seconds later, my phone buzzed. I smiled. 'What's going on? :)'

Plain and simple, Austin. Plain and simple. 'On twitter. Hey, my mom is having a Christmas party tonight, do you want to come? Your mom and sister can come too, if they want :)'

'omg yes! what time? :)'

'Around 5:30 :)'

'Ok, I'll be there a bit early, is that ok? :)' She wants to be here... early? Does she really want to hang out with me that much? She probably is just that nice. 'Ya, sure!' I replied.

'Ok, I'll see you then! ;)' That's a winky face. A winky face definitely means something.. Right? I love how she always puts smiley faces at the end of all her texts. I smiled as I think about her..

"Austin! I'm leaving now!" I heard mom yell from downstairs.

"Mmk, mom! Bye! Love you!" I shouted back. 

"Love you too!" I smiled. She's the strongest person I know.

I went downstairs and to the backyard. The party was half outside, half inside. There were lights all around the fence and mom and even set up a small gazebo. We had a somewhat big yard, kinda perfect for 60 people, haha. One of my mom's friend loves to cook, so he set up a really nice grill for food and such. I helped mom set up small speakers all over the backyard so there would be music playing. I sat down under the gazebo and thought of how romantic everything looks. Maybe tonight should be the night that I tell Yn that I love her..Yes, I said 'love'... I heard someone open up the fence door. It was Alex. "Sir Austin!" He joked with a horrible British accent. 

I bowed. "Sir Alex! What brings you to my fine establishment?" I joked back to him. We always joke around, pretending to be from the UK.  "Well, since you have asked, Sir Austin, I wish to play Call of Duty!" He said, empshasizing the "De-u-tea", like a boss.

"Well, Sir Alex! I.... can't talk like this anymore, haha. Sure, man. Let's go!" We both laughed. We went inside and played CoD until mom came home. She walked in and noticed Alex and I playing. "Oh, hey Alex!" He looked up and smiled. "Hi mom!"

Mom, chuckling said,"I can never get used to you calling me mom.. Anyways, Austin if you want to tell [Your Name] that she can come over a bit early, you can." Even though she was already going to come over early,  I was glad that she just approved of [Your Name] coming over. I looked at her and mouthed,"I. Love. You." I grabbed my phone and texted [Your Name], asking when she would be coming over.She replied back with just a smiley face and 5 minutes the doorbell rang and I greeted [Your Name]. I can feel tonight is gonna be wild..