Brave - Chapter 14 Part Two

I JUST WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO HAVE READ UTM! IT HAS REACHED 11K READS AND I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. KEEP VOTING AND KEEP COMMENTING BECAUSE IT GIVES ME MORE INSPIRATION TO WRITE. IF I COULD HUG YOU AND KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK AND TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU GUYS ARE I WOULD! BUT I CAN'T SO THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE TO DO!

So, this chapter doesn't really have any songs that has been inspired, but there is a movie that inspired it! It's called Brave, which is the new Pixar movie! I absolutely love it, I've seen it 5 times! 

Anyways... Enjoyy!

"Please, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen!" Austin stepped forward, holding his hands out to mine. But I won't take it. I won't give in.

"I think you did! You didn't think we would come and get you?!" I turned my back on him and walked a couple feet away from him.

"[Your Name]... please..." His voice was cracking. "I'm sorry, ok? I.. I wasn't thinking.."

I turned around and started to walk out the door. "Yeah, I bet. That seems to be what you normally do nowadays." I stepped out of the hallway and into my hotel room.

Suddenly, my body kept getting jolted. Like, I was having muscle spasms. What the hell..? I never have muscle spasms..

"[Your Name]! You need to wake up!!"

I opened my eyes and found that my body was being shaken by Samantha. Hmm.. So that's why I was having those muscle spasms in my dream. I rubbed my eyes to get me more woken up, yawned and stretched. Sometimes, a girl just needs a real good stretch.

"What's going on, Sam?" I looked around. People started to get their things from the overhead cabinets. Wait, are we leaving? Did we land? Did I really sleep that long? Hmm.. I think to figure that I'd need it since I haven't slept at all within the past few days. I stood up, but was restrained to the space in front of my seat. Samantha stayed seated and checked her phone for messages. Oh, wait! That's right; You can use your cell phone once you've landed!

I hurriedly reached into my purse and grabbed my phone and turned it on. Four text messages and two missed calls. All from Alex. I pressed my lips together in irritation. Typical, typical Alex.. Do I still feel bad that I practically made out with him? I try my best not to think about it, so I have to keep myself busy. And that includes not texting or calling him. But whenever I do think about the kiss, my heart and stomach drop down to hell. I'm reminded of a mistake. I'm reminded of a failure. That I've failed in my relationship with Austin. I wasn't able to stay faithful to him. I've failed. I'm a failure. I guess that's all I'll ever be. I guess that's all I ever am.