Chapter 18

Songs inspired: Over Thinking [Acoustic] by Relient K, Down To Earth (Acoustic) by Justin Bieber, and Be Alright by Justin Bieber

WHAT MELODY THERE IS A SONG THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS CHAPTER?! Why yes, there is! I feel like I haven't done a "songs inspired" in a long time, but I feel this one is a good one :)

And completely (((((not))))) sorry I just really like Justin Bieber

Thank you all so much for your patience and kind comments! I love reading them and I re-read them over and over and over to my heart's content!

Now, enjoy!!!!

:D

Flight AC 903 is now boarding, and hearing that just screamed freedom to me. I don't know why, it just did! I took my knapsack and headed over to the podium. I was surprised at how much money Ryan has, or had. I was able to buy a first class ticket with the money and after the 2 weeks I've had, I think I deserve it.

The waiting in line to board the plane was unusually long and dreadful. All because some bastard decided to not buy a plane ticket but argue saying that he did. Trying to speed up time, I pulled out my phone and started to play the Impossible Game. But I shortly grew angry and nearly chucked my phone towards the floor. The uniformed man checked my ticket to see where I was going to be sitting. I was assigned to sit in the middle, which isn't too bad. I mean, it doesn't have the luxuries of the window or the aisle seat, but at least it's better than no seat, I guess.

Once I finally got seated after what seemed like 5 hours, I realized I was sitting between a little boy and her mother. I saw the father sit down a couple rows back so I offered to switch sweat so the whole family could sit together. The dad turned out to have a window seat to it was a win-win situation.

The thing I love about the window seat is you get to look out when you're high above the clouds and you get to see Earth below you. It's not something that you can see every day unless it's your job or something. But even then...

I look to see who I would be sharing this 2 hour flight experience with only to find two very rigid men staring at me. One was white, the other was darker skinned. They were... Staring at me? What's their problem? I frowned; why were they already staring at me to begin with? But why does it freak me out? Since I've gotten kind of big on YouTube, I've noticed people look at me and start to stare. I guess I'm kind of used to it? At the same time, not so much. But with these two gentlemen, I'll do anything to make them stop.

"Weirdos..." I muttered under my breath.

"Excuse me? What did you just call us?" The man next to me said. Oops.... Guess I said that a lot louder than I thought I had. I examined him before anything else happened; he was bald and had very colourful arm sleeve tattoos that covered his body. Scars covered his face and hands and he looked gruesome. Especially with all the biker clothing he wore. The darker skinned wore black tattoos that stretched down his neck and most likely down his back. A couple earrings dressed his ears and he has a gold tooth.