Same Mistakes - Chapter 9

Hello lovelies! 

So, I have a job interview tomorrow, and if I get the job, I'll STILL try and do my best to keep posting chapters :)

So the songs that inspired this chapter are Same Mistakes by One Direction( BIG NEWS! Read until the end of the chapter to find out!) and On My Mind by Cody Simpson. Again, if you guys have ANY song suggestions, COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

ok, story time!

_____________________________________________________________________________

YOUR P.O.V.

We all arrive at the fair, myself, Austin and Alex. And let me tell you, the lights at first were absolutely blinding! I put my hand in front of my face so I might see a little better. Austin grabbed my waist and walked to me to ticket booth. Austin graciously bought the tickets for all 3 of us.

I think that's one of the reason that attracted me to him in the first place. He's always nice to everyone and anyone around him. Even though I've known him for a little less than a year.. We've really pulled it off! 

We started walking around and decided that we would do some games, then eat, then rollercoaster time! I absolutely love rollercoasters. The rush of the speed, the thrill of the height just gets me every time.. We start heading towards all the cool games like the ring-toss and the water-ballon games. I was able to bring my.. "skills" out, but it was no match with Austin's skills. Oh sad face! He gave me a blue giraffe. Now.. my question is, why the hell does the fair have a blue giraffe? I mean, don't get my wrong! I absolutely love it; It's blue, which is my favourite colour, and it's a giraffe, my favourite animal! But the fair gets weirder and weirder each ye-Oops.. Spoke to soon.

Austin, Alex and I started walking away from the games and towards all the food and we were plastered in the face with giant, flashing signs that read all sorts of nonsense, like "Deep Fried Oreos!" "Deep Fried Twinkies/3 Musketeers/Milkyway!" but let's not all forget my personal favourite, "Deep Fried Bubblegum"..

"Deep Fried Bubblegum?" said Alex with a digusted and confused look on his face. Austin and I made a disapproving "uckk!" and continued walking.

"OH MY GOD LOOK! ITS AUSTIN MAHONE!"

I heard Austin swear under his breath has he bolts away, leaving a few dozen fans surrounding us. To Alex, he's probably use to it whereas I, however, am not. And I dont think I'll ever be... I get really claustrophobic easily.

It all happened so fast. The hair-pulling, the shirt-tugging.... Girls were crowded around me and I started feeling really dizzy. Why am I...... feeling dizzy?

I hear someone call my name...

"[YOUR NAME]!!"

I fall to my knees as I feel the blood in my head slowly draining out. The screaming doesn't help one bit.  

I start slipping out of consciousness. Everything's..... turning.....

"[YOUR NAME]!"

Black.

Alex's P.O.V.

It normally is pretty chill when Austin gets mobbed my fans. I still think it's weird that I have fans myself, haha. But it's never this bad. Especially since [your name] is around...

I shove my way through the fans and am finally able to see [your name], but she's on the ground. Shit. Did someone punch her? Did she fall over in pain? Did sh-

God, Im stupid. Im such an idiot. She's claustrophobic! She probably fainted because of that. I kneel down at her side and pick her up, carrying her bridal style. I started running in and out of places and sooner or later, we ended up behind this art building. I have absolutely no idea where the hell Austin is and the fact that [your name] is lying her in my arms, fainted, doesn't make this situation any more dandy.

Although, I kinda like it.. The feeling of her in my arms...

No, Alex... No! She's Austin's girl. However much it pains me to say it, it's true. I can't take her away from him. 

I carefully sit down, my back leaning up against the metal wall and [your name]'s head on my lap. Alright, even though this feels kinda good, to have [your name] here with me, it feels wrong. I can't do that do him.

"Wha-....... what'd you.. say?" I heard in a faint whisper. I look down to see [your name] fluttering her eyes. Did I really just sa-... I hate when that happens. I've been told that I have the tendancy to speak my thoughts out loud. Although it's not frequent, it happens at the worse possible times. And this was one of those times.

Your P.O.V.

I swear, as I was slipping back into consciousness I heard Alex say "I can't do that to him." The hell is that suppose to mean?? 

My eyes grew wide as I sprung up from my laid down position, struggling to find out where I was.

"Where the hell are we??" I asked frantically. I honestly couldn't remember a thing. How long have I been out? "We're still at the fair, behind some art building. I've tried calling Austin but he's not picking up. We've been here for not even a few minutes.." He chuckled. 

Why was he chuckling?

I positioned myself so I was more comfortable, right beside Alex leaning up against the wall. We started talking about things.. Not things that are weird or anything, just... life. Then he started telling jokes of all sorts.

"Wanna know why munchkins laugh while they run?" said Alex, with a humorous smirk upon his lips. I raise an eyebrow in curiousity. "Sure, Alex.. Why not?"

He let out a small chuckle. "Cause the grass tickles their balls as they run."

I instantly burst out into laughter. I snorted and probably sounded like a retarded hyena. Alex started laughing, too. 

Alex and I get along so great. He can make me laugh whenever I need it the most and he's always been there for me, just like Austin. But I definitely don't like him like that. No, he's like a brother to me. Right?

We both sigh a sigh of relief. He turns his head to face me and I notice, so I look at him. He had a conflicting look upon his face.. As if he has some inner turmoil going on. But what happened next, I could've never....

***************************************************************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER!! OH SNAP

So thanks again for reading Under The Mistletoe! It means alot :*

I feel as if it's a bit short, but I REALLY  want to tell you guys some 1D news!

I has nothing to do regarding One Direction, itself. However..

I will be starting another fan fiction with the help of my two friends/directioners. I'll post the intro later tonight and maybe even the first chapter! AHHHHH! 

It's called Double Dare and it's superrr good and juicy! Holy shiznitz is it good! 

Anyways, please share and comment! If you have any song suggestions feel free to share them with me!

Love you all! 

Melody xx