Chapter 1: New Girl

Hoi this is my 3rd fan fiction A NARUHINA FANFC!! yas -3-

Enjoy

Naruto POV

Its been almost 5 months since I started at Konoha high and since everyone knows I have no parents or anything they think I'm not responsible and ignore me. Today is Monday the worst day of the week, this is the day when I have to go to every class and get ignored double the amount of times I do every day, I walked to homeroom and sat in my seat with the seat next to me empty as always, The teacher announced that we had a new student and I perked up because maybe this person would actually talk to me.

"we have a new student! come and introduce yourself" the teacher said stepping aside to let a shy looking girl with long raven hair walk in, "Um Hi, my name is Hinata Hyuga I came from Tokyo and now I'm here to go to public school" the raven haired girl said looking at the class and looked back at the teacher, "you can sit in the back right next to Naruto!" the teacher said pointing toward me.

I was shocked and excited at the same time, The girl smiled and walked over to me and sat down next to me, "hello" she whispered to me shyly which was totally adorable! I smiled back at her which made her face turn a bit pink. I saw Kiba looking at her the entire class and along with a few others but Kiba was the only one I would focus on because he hates my guts I have no idea why either!

The bell rang and I started walking out when the teacher called me and Hinata over to his desk, "Naruto do you mind showing Ms. Hyuga around the school?" the teacher asked me and I gladly accepted excited to see if we could be friends seeing as Hinata seemed really sweet and shy, out of the corner of my eye I could see Kiba still eyeing Hinata. I grabbed her hand and told her to follow me, She didn't try to stop me she just followed which was making me happy because no one ever even acknowledged me.

First I brought her to the library on the fourth floor where she seemed to really enjoy the view of the garden and the sun behind the trees which made her eyes sparkle, she looked really cute!. "Hey Naruto~Kun?" she asked "uh yeah?" I responded to her shy voice "can we go down to the garden?" she asked turning to me with her long raven hair flipping and her eyes sparkling, I just couldn't say no "Uh sure!" I said and gave her a big smile.

as we walked toward the garden Hinata's phone buzzed which caught both of us by surprise and we stopped at the end of the stairs so she could check who the text was from, se read the text and her bright face went sad and she lost that sparkle in her eyes instead the sparkle was replaced by watery eyes, she blinked the tears away and looked up and started walking ahead.  looked at her worried and wondered what could have brought this angel so much sadness!.

"Naruto~Kun..." Hinata asked "yeah what's the matter?" I asked awkwardly because she didn't talk till we got from the fourth floor, "what's your relationship with your parents?" she asked looking down at the floor, "..My parents are dead" I said looking forward trying to be strong because now she would think I'm irresponsible like everyone else did, Hinata stopped in her tracks and looked up at me wide eyed, "Oh My God Naruto~Kun I'm so sorry!" she said looking worried "you must be so lonely!" she said with tears forming in her eyes. "No it's okay!" I said waving my hands around trying to calm her down but she just kept saying she was sorry.

after a while I got Hinata to calm down and stop crying. We finally made it to the garden and she brought back her sparkling eyes and bright smile, "Naruto~Kun look at these flowers!" Hinata said tugging on my shirt still looking at the purple flowers that brought her an even bigger smile, which made me smile and the only thing I didn't want happened. Kiba walked out of no where and shoved me aside while Hinata looked up to see me standing behind him, she looked very confused and concerned. "Hey I'm Kiba!" He said smirking at her "Um Hi I'm Hinata" she said shyly with her hand up to her upper chest. I stepped next to Hinata "Well nice chat but I need to finish the tour" I said while I walked away and Hinata followed. Hinata being as sweet as she was waved goodbye to that jerk Kiba, "Naruto~Kun? can we be friends?" Hinata asked walking behind me which was good because I was blushing up a storm, "Uh sure!" I said as confidently as possible and could feel her smile bright behind me.

______________________________________________________________________________-

Yas right off the bat a huge shipping moment >:3