Part 6

Why. . .Why does that guy look like me? To be honest I didn't poof home like Sasori and Deidara told me to, I'm on top of the cave. Unconsciously my hand touched my heart.

"Why. . .Why does my heart hurt so much?" I whispered to myself, a breeze brushed through my hair.

"Remember," it whispered, I looked around. No one was there, I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair. I saw Deidara fly out with a bird and two people chasing him.   'Maybe they know who I am.' I thought. 'No,no,no. I made a new life. I don't need my past. . .Yet there's a part of me that does.'    

Suddenly the cave started to crumble, swiftly I jumped off and into a tree. My head was down, it was pounding. My eyes dazed over. . . 

*Flashback* 

"Miku, look at all the bears." Someone said to me, I looked up, his face was blurry.

"I know daddy! I know! They're dancing!" little me squealed,  the only thing I could see was his smile.  I felt myself get lifted up onto his shoulders, I smiled and squealed happily as we walked around, and watched the bears dance. 

*Flashback end, new one*

"Daddy! I painted you a picture!" I smiled, he smiled once more as I showed him it.  "Do you like it?" I asked.  He took the picture from me.

"I love it," I saw him hang it up on the fridge. It was a butterfly that I had painted.  "Come, lets get you to bed." He said as he grabbed my hand. 

"Okay!" I chirped, I held his hand.  "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked.

"Of course," He said, he opened the door to his room and we laid down. He started singing to me as I drifted off. 

*flashback end* 

I heard an explosion near by and decided to go see what it was, I looked and almost everything was destroyed. . .That man again, the one with the white hair, he was here. Alive, he was panting. 

"Kakashi sensei!" The blonde screamed, I saw him turn around. He smiled, I gasped. 

*Flashback* 

he smiled at me.

*Flashback end* 

I saw Deidara launch at him to finish him off. The blonde ran to try and save him. 

*Third person pov* 

"AHH!" Sakura screamed as she watched as Kakashi was about to die. No one could make it on time. Suddenly Deidara got knocked back by a strong fist. He flew 6 trees back, everyone looked wide eyed at the girl in front of them. 

"Miku?" Neji breathed, once Miku realised what she did her eyes went wide. 

"DEIDARA!" She screamed. "I'M SO SORRY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME!" She ran to go help him up, he pushed her away and glared. 

"Ouch un," he seethed. He rubbed his shoulder. "I THOUGHT WE TOLD YOU TO GO BACK TO YOU'RE FATHER!" He screamed. 

"Heheh, sorry." Miku replied. 

"Shit she's starting to remember." Deidara whispered as he walked away. Kakashi and everyone else heard him.  "Lets get you home un."  He said as he grabbed Miku's arm, Miku ripped it away. 

"No," she whispered, she then looked at Kakashi. "I, think they know who I am. I- I want to know too."  

"I'm sorry," Deidara whispered.  "Itachi!" He yelled, Itachi popped up and knocked out Miku.  "Get her back into surgery, take away her memories of this fight." Itachi nodded. 

"NO!" Sakura yelled. Itachi glared and poofed off with Miku, same with Deidara. 

"MIKU!" Neji yelled.