The picnic

2weeks later
It has been 2 weeks now and we leave in 1 more week. Everything has been weird ever since that fight. It turns out that Ethan was sleeping during the fight and that he woke up when everything was silent. Weird sooo weird. Everything is weird now. I got a text from Ethan. He wants to meet at the park with me Cassie,Vicky,Grayson, and himself for a picnic. Then he sends "you know what just leave Cassie alone we don't need her." That was weird too. But whatever. "What time do you want to meet" I responded "at around 4:00 I have something really important to ask you." I chuckled. Ethan and I were really greats friends now and I kind of have a crush on him again. But it's not as great for Grayson and Vicky. Soo I wonder why Grayson and Vicky are going it's just going to be a big complication.

             6 hours later

So me and Vicky arrived at the park. We saw a picnic set up by a tree. We walked over to the picnic and "AHHH" Vicky and I yelled. Grayson and Ethan scared us. They sat down with a basket in their hands. Ethan sat next to me and Grayson sat next to Vicky. It was a nice picnic. As I was sitting Ethan's hands slipped onto mine. It felt weird at first but then it felt normal just like  we have been dating for months. We stood up and went over to a tree when Ethan asked me to date him again. Of course I said yes like come on. We walk over to Vicky and Grayson and told them the good news the were really happy. I didn't want to go back to Florida.
   3 hours later.
I got a text from Grayson saying
Grayson: hi maria can you help me ask Vicky out plz plz plz
Me:sure what do you want me to do
Grayson: just ask her if she likes me and that's all ok also text me what she says or even better record it on voice memos only.
Me: ok fine what ever you want
I took out my phone and click on voice memos. After I turned my phone off and walked to Vicky's room. I opened to door and walked in.
Me:"hi Vicky"
Me:" I've been meaning to ask you a question"
Vicky:" what's your question"
Me:" well do you like Grayson because I think he likes you well no I know he likes you"
Vicky:"well kind of just I mean he moves so quickly I like him it's that I'm afraid that when we start dating and then he just stops liking me he'll break up with me and move on"
Me:" oh ok I know what you mean but he is mad for you, you should give it a try"
After that I left the room took out my phone and sent Grayson the recording. He was sooo happy. But do you think that it is actually going to work out??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guy sorry that I haven't posted this is a while and it was a little cheesy but I guess that is what you guys like these days right. Soo I am almost close to the ending of the story but when I end it I am going to start another story but I just don't know what it is yet so if you comment something that you like me to write about just comment and I'll see what I can do. So yea hope you enjoyed.