Pool pic

The next day I got a text from Ethan. It said "hi I know that you left me for my own good but I really miss you and Grayson really misses Vicky but he found a new girlfriend and well Vicky is dating someone as well but we still really miss you guys." Wait I thought that I blocked his number well I guess not. I told Vicky what Ethan texted me and what he posted on hr Instagram post. She got really mad but decided to leave it alone. I texted Ethan back saying "hi Ethan I know that what we did was really hurt full but I don't think that Grayson has feelings for Vicky anymore and I do trying that you like me that way as well." He soon replied "I just wanted to tell you that we miss you not that we don't love you anymore" I could tell that something bad was going to happen. I couldn't believe that he misses us I mean we left them.  I needed sometime to think so I decided to go to the pool with Vicky and Vítor.  I posted a picture of me laying on the pool chair and my caption said "no worries im chill" but then Grayson and Ethan commented on it. I didn't even want to look. I was just getting sooooo mad at that point because come on man just leave us alone sometime. But soon enough Vicky saw it and said it out loud "hey Maria did you see this Ethan and Grayson commented on your photo they said "chilling right when you leave us when we are hurt" "Vicky said. I didn't want this to be the end I wanted to see how they were doing. I wanted to meet Grayson's girlfriend but I couldn't. We left them and we can't go back not now not ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I know this chapter was super boring but I needed time to think about how I am going to put Ethan in it somehow so yea. Also you guys got me to 106 views so I voted on all my followers book in every chapter and shared their book with all my contacts. So now let's set a new goal of 160 views. I know that it's a lot to ask but I know we can do it. If we get to 160 views I will write 2 chapters everyday.