Secret admirer

"Fine you can move in" I said.
She hugged me sooo tight I could feel my organs being squished. "Thank you thank you very much" Cassie said. She got her stuff and moved into my room but of course she has her own bed.
2 days later......
Vicky and Vítor were coming in like 3 hours. I think that she wasn't worried about me leaving because she just called once but I didn't answer. I think that she found out that I was here but whatever. OH I KNOW!!!!! she probably called or texted Ethan or Grayson. Yes that's it that's what she did. Soon I heard a ring. I looked at my phone and saw that Vicky. I answered my phone.
Vicky: omg maria where are you
Me: I'm in LA
Vicky: WHAT!!!!!! I was sooooo worried about you.
Me: oh really you were. Ok then fine whatever.
Vicky: ok umm I have a little favor to ask of you.
Me: what is it. Oh wait let me guess you want me to pick you up from the airport.
Vicky: please!!!!
Me: fine what ever but only if you let Cassie aka Grayson's ex girlfriend live with us.
Vicky: wait Grayson broke up with his girlfriend named Cassie.
Me : yes now I'm going to pick you up ill tell you all the details later.
I hopped in the car and drive to the airport. I soon saw Vicky and Vítor standing in the door way. They wave and get in the car. Vicky gives me a hug and says "is it ok if we go and meet Vítor's best friend" " ok fine what ever" "wow the aditude" Vítor said. I got sooo made I didn't even responde but I want to say soo many thing that I don't think are perfect about him either. We drove to the destination where we were going to find Vítor's friend, Donjovani but he says that we should call him DJ for short. So we get out of the car and we meet Vítor's best friend. It was awkward so me and Vicky went home. Soon we got home and we see flowers on the table. I looked at it and it said
To:Vicky
From: Secret admirer
I called Vicky and she thought it was from Vítor. But I thought that it was from Grayson. I went to my room and saw Cassie sitting on her bed on her phone. "Hey Cassie did you see who those flowers were from???" I asked. "Well actually I did but I can't tell you" "ok fine I'll tell you" she said. "Ok tell me" I said desperately. "Ok don't tell anyone but there from Grayson." I was shocked  I didn't know that Grayson liked Vicky that much and if Vítor finds out their is going to be a BIG fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys shout out to unicorn282006 you should defiantly check her out even thought she has no books. Just give her some support you know. Soo hope you guys loved this chapter. Let's get to 200 reads and if we do I will buddy all of my followers. Also don't forget to share and add to your library.