Maddie part2

It became really late and we were determined to find out what was wrong with Maddy. She got and left without even saying a goodbye like as if we weren't there. That was our time to track her down and find out what we want. She looked like the drunk effect wore off of Maddy and she looked more relaxed and normal, but yet sad. She suddenly turned around as if she knew we were following her, but Vicky and I quickly hid in the alleyway and waited until she continued to walk. After a few miles of walking and hiding Maddy ran up to this guy and they started talking for a few minutes. She looked like she was... blushing? I nudged Vicky with my elbow and I think she had the same thoughts I did... who is this guy? We watched them talking until the unknown guy broke off the conversation and turned to say goodbye. Maddy responded with a shy smile on her face and continued walking to a random house that probably was her house. We got so many questions buzzing in our head that was ready to burst, but we waited until Maddy got inside her house so we can go in her house and figure out who that random guy was. Doing just that, Maddy let us in into her house and surprised us by her clean, organized house and the how big it was inside. " Umm I don't usually get visitors so help yourselves I guess..?" "Oh thanks, but we're here to talk about.. something." Maddy froze mid way "Uh umm wh-what do you want to talk about..?" stammered Maddy. "We wanted to know who that guy was that you were talking to" Vicky said. "Well I was only talking to my boyfriend" Maddie said. We were surprised that Maddie have a boyfriend. We left her house and we were walking down the street. "Boo" Ethan and Grayson yelled. "AHHHHHHH" Vicky and I jumped. I hit Ethan in the arm and we walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys if you read the dialogue from chapter 13 you would know how to get your name in my book
I know 55 views are not much but let's set a goal to 65 views on this story and I'll start another story you guys can decide what you want it to be about .