The dinner

When we got home Ethan showed me to my room and Grayson showed Vicky to her room they were going to sleep with us just like we were at home. It was getting late and I needed some sleep. Vicky and I both slept hugging the boys. In the middle of the night Ethan pulled my pants of and Grayson pulled Vicky's pants off. So when we woke up we only have a shirt and under where on. Vicky asked Grayson what had happened and he said that Vicky did it. And I asked Ethan what happened and he said that a I did it. We got so mad and I felt like throwing something but i held back my anger and then all of a sudden you can hear Grayson yell "JK" at the top of his lungs. Vicky gets a pillow and slams Grayson with it right in the face. I take me pillow and slam I into Ethan's face. Grayson goes and hugs Vicky to say sorry and she accepted his apology and so did I but I got really mad and it made me even more scared than I already was. Vicky and I walk into the bathroom together to get dressed. I could see that she was scared by the look I her face. "What's wrong" I say "nothing I am just scared that Grayson's mom isn't going to like us. I put on my velvet dress and my diamond earrings for today's dinner or lunch or whatever it was. Vicky puts on a black and white dress with her diamond necklace and adidas superstars shoes like always. I put on some puma velvet shoes to go with my dress. Vicky and I send the boys to get us some breakfast. When they went down there. The mom was there "you know Sons those girls are really nice but I don't know if I like them to much"the mom said. Vicky and I could hear them from upstairs and we ran into the room and started crying. Ethan and Grayson came back and saw us crying they came and kneeled next to us. "Look I'm sorry about my mom but I bet she was just kidding " Grayson said "I don't know what I did wrong and I want her to like me but what will happen if she never likes us" I said. "Ok we'll go to dinner and see what she says" Ethan said. We wait for dinner time to come and Vicky and I walk down the stairs to see the table all ready and the mom cooking all the food. I asked her if she needed help cooking but she said no. Then Vicky asked if she could help with cleaning up and she said no. Vicky and I really thought she hated us. We sat at the table and the boys came down stairs and sat at the table. There was lots of food and it looked so good. Vicky tried to start a conversation but the mom kept on ending it right away. Then Ethan had to bring up the conversation on why she doesn't like us so much. She lost her temper and threw her mashed potato at me. I got sad and tried to calm her down. Also Ethan had told me why she was so mad and sad and it was because Ethan's and Grayson's father was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. He also said that he didn't talk about it much because he always liked to stay positive. Vicky went up to Grayson's mom and said "Mrs.Dolan calm down I'm sorry that Ethan had to bring up the question." "Maybe we should leave you guys alone" I suggested. We left the room and started to cry on our beds. "Ethan the reason that I don't like the girls is because they are really pretty and I feel like they are going to take you away from me and I don't want you to to grow up so fast" the mom cried. "Mom no girl is going to take you away from me" Grayson smiled. They all hugged and then the mom said that she wanted to say sorry but there was something else that she could explain that she felt about us. I can back downstairs with Vicky and we sit at the dinning table. The rest of the dinner was quiet. After that we went to sleep in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys thanks soooooo much for 55 views. Also if you want to be in the book please comment your name and share this story also like and rate this story to be in it. And sorry I know that this part was a bit boring but you know it will get better