Car ride

2 days later

I woke up at like 6:00 am for my flight. I didn't tell anyone I just left and no one new where I was going. I ate my breakfast put on my makeup and put my luggages in my car. I texted Ethan about the good news and he was sooooo happy. I texted Grayson and he wasn't as happy about me. I also told him about Vicky and how she is going in 2 days. I hopped in my car and drove to the airport. I was waiting for my flight and I was thinking. Who is going to take me home? I was thinking about Ethan so I texted him.
Me: hi Ethan I know that we are technacly not dating but can you pick me up at the airport.
Ethan: sure thing but is it ok if Grayson comes.
Me: yea sure np
Ok got that in control. They called for my flight and as I was boarding onto the plane my phone started ringing. I took a look and saw that Vicky was calling me. I did t want to answer so I didn't.
A FEW HOURS LATER....
I got off the plane and was looking around for Ethan and Grayson but all I saw were a crowd of people. I walked through the crowd of people and saw Ethan from a distance. I started running to him and when I got closer he saw me and opened his arm signaling for me to hug him. I ran up and hugged him. It felt sooo nice and I really needed him right now. I looked to the left and saw Grayson with his new girlfriend. I just wanted to met her soooo badly. So some how we managed to get to the  car and drive off . "Hi I'm Maria" I said tô Grayson's girlfriend. She didn't respond she didn't even look at me. I tapped  on Grayson and said " hi Grayson how is everything." No one answered it was like everyone is frozen. It was a quiet drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys sorry that this chapter is soo boring and short also go check out vicky_lmao and she has the other views if this story. Also is you want to be in my story vote comment you name and like my book.
Just so you know I deleted the other story because I want another idea also because nobody wants to hear about my life.