The fight

The next day...
Cassie and I were going out to find Vítor. We searched all over. So we decided that their was only one place we didn't check. DJ's house. We arrived at DJ's house and asked if Vítor was here. DJ said "yes but he doesn't want to talk right now." We didn't care so we stormed in and found Vítor writing in a notebook. We teased him about it because he had a diary. Once that was over we started asking him questions. "What are you going to do to Grayson." Cassie asked. Their was no response. I was scared I didn't know what he was going to do. Soon DJ came in and and Vítor stormed out. We left and came home. We found Vítor knocking on Grayson's door. We walked up to him as soon as Grayson opened the door. "Hi guys what's up" Grayson said. " you know you can't take Vicky away from me,she is mine" Vítor said. I didn't know that he had such strong feelings about her. "Fine catch me outside how bout that" Grayson said. Then they started running in the streets and me and Cassie were really scared. We didn't know what to do so we called Vicky out. While we were doing that Grayson was punching Vítor to the ground. I ran to stop the fight. But I ended up getting hit too. Vicky came out and saw the two people she cared about fighting over her. She wasn't happy. She walked over and stoped the fight. Vicky couldn't handle it anymore. So she broke up with Vítor. We were all in shocked. After a while Ethan came outside. He had no idea what was going on. He pulled me to the side and asked "maria what is going on why does Grayson have bruised arms and legs and have a bloody nose. Also why does your friend have broken teeth and a bruised eye with lots of bruises and scratches." " well here's the thing Vítor was fighting Grayson but it is pretty obvious who won" I said. We all went inside and Vítor went to DJ's house. " Vicky I'm sorry I just want you back." Grayson said. "Well I have to think about it I am not the type who moves so fast." I could tell that Vicky was mad. Meanwhile I was getting an ice pack for my eye. It hurt really bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys this chapter was intense. Well kind of. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while it's just that i was feeling kind of down and I just needed to cheer up a bit so yea. Hope you like it and go check out my other book it's some of my drawings that I have made and trust me they do get better so you need to check them out