Moving in

We packed all of our stuff moved over to Grayson's and Ethan's house. There was only two bed rooms and I had to share a bed with Ethan and Vicky had to share a bed with Grayson. There apartment was smaller than ours but I guess it was ok. Night time can and I was in the shower and Vicky was getting ready for bed. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on and went to bed. Grayson went to take a shower and Vicky was on bed. Then Ethan came up to me and he wanted to lay on the bed to. I told him not to try anything or else something bad will happen. Grayson got out of the bathroom and we all went to sleep. I woke up and I saw that I was laying on Ethan's chest. I walked out of the room and saw Vicky laying and Grayson's chest. Grayson had his hand running down her hair and I was left wondering what had happened that night. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for all of us. In about an hour the table was all set up and I went to go wake up Ethan, Grayson, and Vicky. They woke up got dressed and had breakfast. After breakfast we had to go see my brothers. They were leaving today and I was super excited that they were leaving. We said our good byes and they took an uber to the air port. So all four of us decided to go to the pool. I got in my bathing suite and took my towel. Me and Vicky sat at the edge of the pool and Ethan and Grayson decides to push us in. Then they take their pretty little time walking down the steps. When they get into the pool Grayson grabs Vicky by the legs and twirls her around. Then Ethan does the same to me. We decide to have a pool jumping competition to see who makes the bigger splash. I was first. I ran and jumped so high and made a huge splash. It kind of hurt my arm that was wrapped in plastic so it wouldn't get wet because of the cast. Next was Vicky she jump just like me and made a smaller splash. The was Grayson he jumped with all his force and made the biggest splash of all. Then it was Ethan's turn. He ran so slow and then jumped. There was barley any splash at all. He was the loser as you could tell. We all laughed and I got out the water to go dry myself. I waited until I was all dry and we walked back home. I was already night and time to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys like I told you before 25 reads and a special chapter comes out. Also if you want to be in my story just comment you name like and share this story. I am going to start writing a lot and just posting them in a bundle so you guys won't become bored. Trust me things get better.