Moving to LA

I was sitting in the drivers seat of a black Cadillac. My sister and I were going to LA to see if we could get a fresh start because all of the kids back in Florida were picking on us. So when we arrived at the airport we noticed two familiar faces . It was Ethan Dolan and Grayson Dolan .I screamed at the top of my lungs "OMG ITS THE DOLAN TWINS" . They stared at me like I was crazy. Me and my sister went up to them and said"hey can we see your tickets?"When I look into Ethan's eyes a spark flew by. We took a look at their tickets and found out that there seats were right next to ours!!!! We played it cool and just said "oh you have got to be kidding me" of course I was just playing and inside I was SUPER HAPPY!!!!! They soon asked us what our names were this is what I said "my name is Maria and this is my sister Victoria but you can call her Vicky". We walked away and Vicky told me that she loved the way that Grayson looked at her. I think that we were in love with the Dolan twins and maybe they are in love with us too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys I'm new and this is my first book I will be writing more books in the future
Also it will get more interesting you have to read to find out what happens next. Also you should check out EmmaGraceme she also has a Dolan twins story and it's really good. You should also check out lola8756. she has an awsome scary story that you should check out if you like scary stories.