Mariana and leona

After the beach we drive to the mall and walk into Aeropostale. The boys had to wear detective clothes or else all the people would notice them and bother them and they didn't like that. We walked out of Aeropostale and two girls just started following us. We sat down to eat and they sat at the table next to us. I walked over and asked "hi I'm Maria and I just wanted to know why you guys are following us" they responded "well I'm Mariana and this is my friend Leona and we like the boys that you are sitting with" that sentence bursted my patience bubble. Mariana was cute and Leona was the ugliest girl I have ever seen. Mariana had blond wavy hair that looked like she straitened it so many time her curls had become wavy. But Leona on the other hand had brown stiff hair that looked like she just swam in a pool filled with sharks. There was no way that they were going to ruin my relation ship with Ethan and there was no way that I was going to let that happen. After the mall we arrived to our apartments and Ethan and Grayson came in.we watched some movies played board games and made some really cringe videos. But out of nowhere we hear a knock on the door and Ethan opens it. IT WAS THE GIRLS. How did they find our address????
I walked up and said "hey what are you doing here" they just flipped their hair and said "we wanted to ask Ethan and Grayson if they wanted to go out for ice cream like now." Ethan took me to the living room kissed me on the check and asked if he could go. I wanted to say no but I felt bad I said yes but on the other hand Grayson said yes and he didn't even ask Vicky. Vicky got so upset and she though that everything was over and ruined. I had all these questions in my head like what if they kiss or why are they even going to get ice cream in this freezing wether. I wanted to call Ethan and Grayson to see if everything was alright and that was exactly what I did. I called Ethan and he picked up the phone "Ethan are you alright" "yes Maria I'm fine we are here getting some ice cream do you want any" " no but when are you getting home I am worried that they are going to do something to you" " don't worry they are really nice and plus they didn't freak out when they first saw us" " ok Just let us know when you are driving home." It's been 3 hours and Ethan nor Grayson has called us yet and I am really started to get worried. I am going to drive there and see what they are up to. I get in the car and Vicky called Grayson to see where they are at. He doesn't answer. We arrive at the ice cream place and see them there. Mariana was sitting next to Ethan and Leona was sitting next to Grayson. Vicky and I were so pissed. We got out of the car walked up and yelled "DO YOU GUYS THINK WE ARE STUPID" I grab Ethan by the ear and Vicky grabs Grayson by his dangling earring. We get into the car and it was silent the whole ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys i can't believe that I got 3 reads thanks you guys are the best please share this story and help my get to 20 views for a special chapter h