Chapter 17- The News Of The Dreams

Blue blinks open her eyes and sits up in her room. She hasn’t had any other dreams since the scary one, and even if she did, she doesn’t remember.

          Blue yawns and then looks out the window and notices that it has been raining over night as the window is fogged up, and there are some wet spots too.

          Blue slowly slips out of her bed and walks over to her closet to take out her clothes and get dressed.

          Feeling cold she puts on a long sleeved dark blue shirt and blue jeans.

          She then walks over to the small kitchen area as Blue likes to call it and grabs her lunch box with the lunch she made the night before.

          She then grabs her keys hanging from the hook by her door. She steps out of her room and locks the door behind her and heads off for class.

           Running down the halls, Blue runs past someone, but ends up bumping into the person and they fall to the ground.

          “Hey,” the girl screeches behind Blue making her jump.

          Blue turns around to see Suzy glaring at her, a deadly glare. “What do you want,” Blue asks biting her lip while taking a step back.

          “I want to know why you kept me and my friends up all night you twit,” Suzy yells as she stops her left foot on the ground. “And why you caused me to fall down you little son—”

           Blue steps up to her and cuts her off. “I had a bad dream, that’s all. And knocking you down was an accident, why on earth would I do it on purpose, take a look of the fact that I can’t even talk to someone on my own,” she says and with that, turns around and walks over to the class room.

          Blue walks into class and sits down in her seat with Red and Amber looking excited and happy and Violet being her typical self, getting ahead on today’s lesson.

          “Hey guys,” Blue says quietly.

          “Blue,” Amber starts looking as if she’s about to jump out of her seat, “You won’t believe what Red found! Tell her Red; show her what you have found.”

          Red nods and smiles. She reaches into her pocket and takes out a stone from her bag. Its star shaped and the color of piercing bright blood red.

          “Is that…what I think it is,” Blue asks pointing at the medium sized stone in Red’s hand. “I have a feeling…” Blue thinks. The Red stone, I’m sure of it. The feeling is strong.

          “Yup, it’s the Red Stone. I found it in a dream I had last night.” Red says and grins happily.

           Blue looks at Red, her mouth hanging open. Blue begins to remember her dream and wonders if Red had the same one, if not a similar one. “Did your dream have something to do with the prophecy we were given? Because I also had a dream based on the prophecy,” Blue says.

           Violet’s head shoots up from her text book. “So did I, I also had a dream about the prophecy!”

            “Me too,” Amber says. “Let’s discuss it later. We have stuff to do, plus, I don’t want to get a detention for talking during class.”

          Blue nods in agreement along with Red and Violet.

          Blue quietly takes out her books and neatly puts her small agenda on the top right corner of her desk, a water bottle on the other side. Three pencils on top of her agenda, and then laid her head on her arms, waiting for Mrs. Bloom to give orders and start class.