Chapter 39- The Multi Stone

“Okay, so we need a plan.” Red says sitting down at the lunch table where Blue, Violet and Amber are already sitting at.

          Blue gives her a look, slowly nodding. “About the Multi Stone, right?” she asks.

           Red nods her head. “What we learned about the stone yesterday, I don’t care if we don’t need it, if it’s true that the other girls have it, we are toast.” She says. “So we need a plan.”

          Violet shakes her head. “We can’t come up with anything without Katelyn being here.”

          Amber nods in agreement. “Katelyn should be here soon anyway, so I doubt we’ll need to wait much longer.”

          Red nods her head, and as if on cue, Katelyn comes running up to them.

          “Sorry I’m late,” she squeaks and plops herself next to Red.

          Red looks at her and moves to the side a bit, away from Katelyn. “Hey,” she mumbles feeling a little awkward. Please move away from me. She thinks.

          “So, what are we all talking about?” she asks and smiles.

          “The Multi stone,” Blue replies.

          “What about it? I did tell you that we didn’t need it…”

          Amber interrupts her. “And you also said that the other girls are planning to use it.”

          “Which is why we need to take it from them, and we need a plan,” Violet says. “So it’s best to at least try and take it from them.”

          Katelyn nods. “Then you’ve come to the right person.”

          Red rolls her eyes. “So tell us your plan then.”

          Katelyn nods, “Alright then.” She says and takes a deep breath. “So, I figured that you would want to take it anyway, so I’ve been working on a plan all night. I figured that we each follow someone.” She explains and looks at Red.

          Red looks back at her. She folds her hands on the table.

          Katelyn looks away and continues. “Red, you would follow Jami, Blue, you follow Suzy, Violet, you follow Lucy, Amber follows Janelle, and as for myself,” she says and sighs. “I follow Mrs. Bloom.”

          “Isn’t that creepy to follow a teacher?” Violet asks. “Not just a teacher, but our teacher?”

          Katelyn shakes her head. “Although she may be our teacher, she is still the master of the evil girls. The commander and we need to find out what she’s up to as well.”

          Violet nods.

          Red looks at Katelyn. “So when do we follow them around?” She asks feeling a bit nervous.

           “After school,” Katelyn replies. “Once the bell rings, we head out and follow them. But make sure they don’t see you, or you could get in trouble.”

          “Understood,” Red says nodding. “After school,” She repeats and looks at her lunch, not feeling hungry anymore.

          The bell rings. Red looks up from her paper she was doodling on and stands up. She grabs her book bag, places it on her chair and puts her things away.