Chapter 35- Secrets Reveled

“Oh my god, no way,” Red screeches excitedly and claps her hands.

          Violet takes out the stone from her pocket and shows it to the others. Quickly, she then puts it back in the pocket of her brown skirt and snaps her fingers, unfreezing time.  

          “I can’t believe you got the stone, and it’s the real deal! I’m so happy,” Blue says and gives Violet a hug.

          “I’m happy too Blue, but, you’re squishing me and I can’t breathe.” Violet complains and tries to escape Blue’s grip.

          “Okay guys, do you want to put together the stones now or what?” Red asks grabbing hers from her pocket.

          “We can’t, the book says we have to wait for the right time, and that someone will give us the sign to when that is.” Amber says.

          Red nods and puts her stone back in her pocket. “Okay, well Blue, Amber, you two better go then. Violet and I are going to stay to finish our double date.”

          “It’s not a date!” Violet snaps.

          “Yes it is,” Red replies and rolls her eyes. “At least it is for me.”

          Amber lets out a light chuckle and grabs Blue’s hand. “Okay, well bye guys. Have a nice weekend and I’ll see you soon.”

          “And enjoy your date!” Blue then says and waves her hand.

          Red turns to Violet to find her blushing. “Oh my god, I know that look!”

          “What look?” Violet asks and blushes some more and bites her lip.

           “That look,” Red says and pinches Violet’s cheek. “You like Greyson, don’t you? And you are too embarrassed to admit it.”

          “No, that’s not true,” Violet says and rubs her arm.

          “Fine, whatever you say.” Red laughs and walks back to where she left Daniel.

          “There you are,” Daniel says. “We started to worry.”

          Red smiles and sits down next to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

          “So, you wanna get going?” Greyson asks.

           Daniel nods his head and gets up from the seat and grabs onto Red’s hand and they walk out of the restaurant.

          “So, what exactly were you guys doing?” Daniel asks.

          “I can’t tell you,” Red says and looks at Violet who is talking to Greyson. She then turns back to Daniel. “I mean, if I could I totally would but I promised I wouldn’t say a word.”

          Daniel nods and places his free hand in his pocket.

          “Tell you what,” Red starts and looks at Violet who isn’t paying attention to her conversation. She then turns back to Daniel. “When we get back to the school I’ll tell you everything that has happened from day one, but you have to promise that you won’t tell anyone.”

          Daniel nods. “Alright, I promise.”

          “Awesome,” Red says and smiles.

          Red walks up to the school with the others and looks at Violet.

          “Well I gotta go; my brother’s car is here. Bye guys,” Violet says and walks away to the car.