Chapter 9- Amber's News

Blue wakes up in her room at the school. She looks at her alarm clock to check the time.

          Eight o’clock am, dang it I’m going to be late! Blue thinks and jumps out of bed immediately.

          Blue takes off her pajamas and grabs her clothes from the closet, her neon blue shirt and dark blue shorts.

          She pulls on her shirt, and grabs the shorts from her bed. She puts them on and trips as she runs to the closet to get her baby blue colored mini boots. “Ow…” she mumbles on the floor.

          There is a knock on her door.

          Blue sighs. “I’m coming!” She yells and gets up from the floor. “Don’t worry,” she adds.

          “Well hurry up, classes start soon!” She hears someone else call back. Blue then hears the woman’s footsteps indicating she has left.

          Blue walks over to her closet and puts on white socks and then her shoes. She then grabs her lunch box and grabs her keys, and leaves the room, locking her door behind her.

          While she runs through the nearly empty hallway with all the bedrooms, she bumps into a girl with curly light creamy blond hair and looks familiar; probably from her class.

          “Hey!” The girl screams turning around to glare at Blue with her brown eyes, “Watch where you’re going!”

          “I’m sorry.” Blue whispers and looks down. “I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry, I really am.”

          “Yeah nice excuse,” the girl says again. She is clearly older that Blue. “You better watch out. I’m going to get you next time! And you’ll be sorry!” She yells and pushes Blue onto the floor.

          “Suzy, leave Blue alone.” Red says running up to them as she leaves her room. She then helps Blue up off the floor.

          “Make me,” Suzy sneers.

           Red glared at her and punches her in the stomach. “Next time I tell you to leave someone alone, you leave them alone.

          Suzy grumbles some words that aren’t very nice and walks away, leaving Red and Blue alone.

          “Come on Blue. Let’s get to the school building. We don’t want to be late to class.” Red says.

          “I think I just made another enemy,” Blue mumbles.

          “Don’t worry about it, Suzy is well, she’s Suzy. She isn’t really nice to anyone.”

          Blue nods to Red and they walk through the hall way and into the school building.

          The girls manage to get into the classroom before the bell rings.

          Thank god we are not late. Blue thinks and sits down next to Red.

          Class comes and goes with the English and math lesson both done.

          The lunch bell finally rings and Blue grabs her lunch box and gets up from her seat. She then walks over to the cafeteria alone.

          As Blue enters, she sees Suzy look at her with a death glare. Blue starts to feel uncomfortable and looks away. All I did was bump into her…why does she hate me already? Blue thinks but her thoughts are quickly cut off.