Chapter 27: Nightmares

I'm walking towards this guy's house....his name is Adam or something. I ring the bell and tap my foot on the ground as I wait for him to open the door.

''Yeah?'' He asks.

''You Adam?'' I ask him.

''Yeah, why?''

''I'm......friends with Sia Hamilton. Actually I was. Until she stole my boyfriend.''

He smiles without humor, ''Yeah sounds like her, so why do I care?''

''I want my boyfriend back and you want your girlfriend back, right?''

He thinks, ''Hmmmm. I don't want her back as much as I want revenge. That bitch just left me without even saying why.''

I show him a picture I took of both of them walking together. ''Is that him?'' He asks and I nod.

''Tom Hiddleston? Seriously?'' He asks with a laugh. ''She's not even that pretty and he chose her?''

I laugh along with him. ''Listen, I think we should do something about it.''

He smiles, ''What did you have in mind?''

I smile back, ''I think we should talk about some stuff.''

He holds the door wider so I walk inside with a happy little smile. ''So, tell me what you had in mind.''

***

I get home around 4:30 pm half hour before mom gets home. Tobias and Jaz are in the kitchen doing homework so they just hi before I run up the stairs and lock myself in my room.

I already miss Tom. I am so clingy but I feel like if he wasn't here, I'd fall apart. He's so gentle and considerate and he has the best advice ever. He's just so.....he's so....perfect.

I get into bed and hug my pillow tight. At least tomorrow I'll see him again.

During the night I can't sleep and I keep turning and twisting around. When I finally manage to close my eyes I almost regret it. I remember his hands groping me all over and his wet mouth kissing me. I shiver and then I see his face hovering above mine panting. I want to throw up and scream and kick but I can't because all his weight is holding me down.

''You left me for him.'' He says into my ear. ''Now you pay.''

He rips the chain that Tom gave me off my neck and I yell earning a slap from him shutting my mouth.

''Do you love him?'' He asks but I don't answer. He grabs my face roughly and makes me look into his eyes, ''Do you love him?!''

''No.'' I answer.

''Liar!'' He says slapping me again not hard enough to leave a mark but hard enough to leave my face stinging and my fuzzy mind whirling. I think he spiked my drink because I can't seem to move.

''Do you love him Sia?'' He asks again kissing my neck as his hands move around my waist.

''Yes! Yes I do!'' I yell trying to get him away from me.

''You never loved me!'' He says removing my jeans and throwing me on the bed. I try to get away from him but my legs can't move right and my arms are too weak to move. He takes his shirt off along with the rest of his clothes and I start to panic.

''Adam, I'm sorry. I can't remember.....I can't remember anything. Please don't do this.''

''Shut up.'' He growls and then presses his lips against my mouth. I hate the feeling of them. They're not warm like Tom's, they are slobbery and his breath stinks of alcohol. I feel his hands unbuttoning my shirt and I move his hands away.

''Stop! You're mine.''

''No I'm not.'' I answer back.

''Well, you're going to be.'' He keeps unbuttoning my shirt and he starts to kiss my neck. I squirm beneath him trying to get away. Tom help me. Please someone help me.

I close my eyes when I'm completely stripped off my clothes and I hear him take the rest of his clothes off.

''I'm sorry Adam.'' I whisper to him in the dark. My voice is choked but I'm not crying. I'm too terrified to cry.

''Shut up you slut.'' He says climbing into bed on top of me. I try to clear my mind by thinking of anything else but I cry out in pain instead.

''Sia!'' I hear Tobias yelling my name.

''Honey! Honey, it's okay.'' I hear my mother's voice. I open my eyes and look around alarmed and shaking. I can still smell the alcohol in his breath and how he.....that's when I start crying. Not crying, bawling.

''I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!'' I say.

''What's wrong Sia?'' Jaz asks and they all start holding me.

I tell them everything that happened with Adam while I cry. ''I'm so sorry mom, I know I should've told you guys. I know I should've tried harder to stop him but I couldn't! I'm so sorry!''

She cups my face between her hands. ''No sweetie, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I love you so much and we're going to get through this.''

Tobias stands up with different emotions written across his face. ''Why didn't you say anything?'' He asks quietly. ''God, I shouldn't have taken you there. I didn't even know that you guys used to date! I'm sorry Sia. I swear I'll fucking kill him! I'll make him wish he was dead.''

''No, please don't. He'll kill you Tobias.'' I ask wiping my eyes.

''Don't blame yourself.'' Jaz says. ''That pig shouldn't have put you through that.''

I burst into tears again and through the rest of the night all of them are there for me. Almost like the same family I used to have before.