Memories: Part 5

We are in his apartment now and I'm snapping funny pictures of him while he rehearses his lines.

''Love please,'' he sighs, ''I need to focus and I can't focus if you're pointing a camera at me.''

''I'm not distracting you on purpose, it's not my fault that my face is so beautiful.'' I joke. ''And anyways how are you going to focus tomorrow with six cameras shoved on your face?

He rolls his eyes and mutters to one in particular, ''This girl is bananas.''

For the last couple of months Tom and I have spent a lot time together and he has grown to me. He makes me laugh until my stomach bruises and we are always either laughing or telling bad jokes when we're together. We also get Jaz Loki'd which is hilarious.

I watch him while he rehearses. I am so amazed at how different Loki and Tom are and yet Tom portraits Loki in an unbelievably real way. He can get so into character and it's just fascinating to watch him do that. 

''Sia, am I doing this right?'' He asks rubbing his hair in frustration. ''I just...I just don't think that I am doing it right.''

I raise my eyebrow at him, "Thomas William Hiddleston how in hell could you be questioning your acting skills? You are an incredible, brilliant, amazing actor. You bring Loki to life in a way no other actor could. You understand his pain, his confusion, his hatred and you know him better than anyone in the world. If you want advice from me in improving those skills -which in my opinion you don't need to improve- I have to tell you that Loki likes killing people. He enjoys it and so should you. Just have fun like him.''

He is looking at me with this surprised look on his face. ''What?'' I ask him.

''Nothing just...thank you.'' He says with a smile. He walks towards me and sits down right by my side. ''How is it that you always manage to get a smile out of me when I feel like I'm about to cry?''

''You know, I wonder the same about you.'' I answer reading a message I just got from my phone. I don't have many friends so it's probably from Jaz or Tobias.

''Well, I think I'm done. Loki wears me down.'' He says. I put my phone away in my pocket.

''Finally, I was missing Tom already.'' I tell him. He smiles again and I realize I would be happy all my life if I could get a smile out of him every day.

''Aw thanks.'' He answers acting flattered. He then stops smiling and gets all serious all of the sudden, his boyish charm gone. ''But really Sia, thank you so much for helping me.''

I smile and he puts my hand in his playing with my fingers. ''You are always here with me when I rehearse and I am so very grateful.''

''You don't have to thank me, I like watching you act.'' The words escape my mouth before I can stop them. I look away but it's too late.

''What did you say?'' He teases. ''You like watching me act?''

''No, you suck. Watching you act makes me cry.'' I answer quickly. Of course it's a lie, I love watching him. I love watching him act...of course.

''No you don't. You want to kiss me, you want to hug me...'' I regret watching Miss Congeniality with him now.

''It's scary how you can imitate Sandra Bullock's voice.'' I tell him. He chuckles with that, ''Ehehe.'' It only makes me blush and I suddenly find my shoes very interesting.

''I was just teasing you Sia.'' He lifts my chin with his fingers and my heart picks up speed. Like it always does whenever he touches me.

''Come on, give me a little smile.'' He says with that accent. I try to hold back a smile but I can't. ''Ah, there it is.'' He pauses for a moment watching my whole face before saying, ''Beautiful.''

My stomach starts squirming and I'm thankful that I'm sitting down because I can't feel my legs anymore.

''I like you a lot Sia.'' He says gazing into my eyes.

''I like you too Tom.'' I answer with a shaky voice. Is it getting hot in here? I clear my throat and it takes all my courage to look him in the eye again. Suddenly his face is moving in and I don't hesitate when I close my eyes and kiss him.

''I'm sorry.'' He says against my lips. I smile at his comment making him smile too. ''Why are you smiling?''

''Because,'' I say, ''I am not."

Mom and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie and she is also playing with my hair. ''I love him, mom.'' I tell her.

''How can you? You are too young, you're seventeen." She says.

''I don't know mom, I just do.'' I sigh frustrated that she doesn't understand I love him.

''Sia, you are too young. I know soon you will be eighteen and will be able to make your own choices. Meanwhile though, you won't see him. Not at least under my roof.'' I stand up shocked at her words.

''Mom you can't do that!'' I run to the door of the house and get my phone out. I call him. ''Can you come get me?''

His car parks outside after a few minutes and then we drive away...

''Sia, what's wrong?'' He asks as he drives.

''My mom doesn't want me to see you. She doesn't know who you are, she thinks I am seeing this college guy because you know how she will react if she finds out I'm dating you. I will turn eighteen in a few months so...'' I stop and take a breath but the panic of not being able to see him drives me insane. ''Keep driving.''

''Sia, I know that you are angry and scared but this is kidnapping.'' He tells me. I roll my eyes.

''What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Don't you care that I won't be allowed to see you anymore?!'' I ask.

''Sia calm down-"

''How do expect for me to calm down?!'' He starts to turn the wheel around and I realize he's going to drop me off at home. ''You don't want me to be with you anymore?! Stop right now Tom! I don't want to go home!''

''Stop it.'' He says obviously stressed by my screaming. But I don't care because he doesn't seem to care.

''Stop it? Stop what Tom?! How about you stop! You don't seem to give a shit about anything that is happening!..."

I keep on yelling at him until I notice the panicked look on his face, his gaze fixated on something behind me. Everything happens in slow motion. I turn around just in time to be blinded my incredibly bright lights. I feel the car jerk to the side but it's too late. The car hits the door of my side and I feel something snap in my body. I scream before a blinding pain on my back makes me black out.

******************************