Chapter 22: Help Me

''What's up buttercup?'' I ask answering my phone. I haven't seen Tom in four days and it's literally driving me insane. In fact, right now I'm watching one of his interviews on Youtube. Creepy...yeah. Weird....yeah. But hell I miss him okay?

''Did you just call me a buttercup?'' Gosh, his accent sounds way better in phone than from my laptop's pathetic speakers. It sounds better in real life. Oh gosh, I need help now.

''Yeah.'' I groan shutting my computer shut so I don't have to see those blue eyes and burst into tears.

''Why do you sound so frustrated love?'' He asks with that sultry voice. I can almost picture his eyebrows come together as he frowns sitting on a chair not being able to keep his legs closed for more than a second.

''I just...I miss you.'' My voice sounds small when I tell him I miss him. I take a deep breath and tears mist my eyes. Why the hell am I crying? I'm such a cry baby! What did Tom do to me?!

''I miss you too.'' He sighs. ''You don't know how much I miss hugging you and kissing you at night. But the filming has been harsh and I haven't been able to visit you. I'm sorry.''

''It's fine Tom, you're doing your job. I understand. But you're getting Saturday off right?''

''No.'' My stomach sinks when he says that little word. I almost burst into tears right there. Gosh Sia stop being so clingy! ''I get Saturday and Sunday off.''

''Tom! I almost started crying.'' I say smiling.

''Yeah, so I'm taking my girl out.'' He says with an American accent.

''Aw....'' I sigh and my voice sounds small again when I say, ''Tom you blasted English cupcake. You're making me miss you more.''

''Blasted? I think that my British slang is rubbing off you.'' He chuckles making my heart twist. ''And I think it sounds better in my accent.''

''Shut up. Just stop talking and laughing because I miss you so much.'' I say frustrated. ''Thomas Hiddleston what are you doing to me?! We're becoming those lovey-dovey couples. Ugh.''

''Oh love, it's Friday night. Go out and have fun and I'll see you tomorrow.'' He says.

''Yeah, you're right....I'll go out with Tobias and stop watching you on-'' Oh hell no.

I hear him clear his throat. ''Watching me? How watching me?'' I can hear that smile in his voice.

''I...uh....I was just....I was watching the Avengers!'' I say quickly. Which is not a total lie. I watched the Avengers after watching Thor and right before I started watching the whole Tom Hiddleston videos. I feel like such a creepy fan girl stalker. 

I think I'll even write a fan fic about him.

''Sure.'' He says. ''I'm sorry love but I have to go now."

''Okay, good luck Loki.'' I know I just sounded so lame but he chuckles anyways.

''I love you.'' He says and I just blush like crazy as butterflies explode in my stomach.

''I love you too Tom.'' I tell him.

''Bye.''

''Bye.''

''Hang up.''

I roll my eyes, ''No, you do it.''

''Fine.'' The line goes dead and I smile. Oh Tom Hiddleston just can bring a smile out of me with his voice.

''Tobias!!!'' I yell. He opens the door almost instantly.

''You were listening weren't you?'' I ask him. He grins.

''Let's go out then.''

***

We arrived at this party in one of Tobias' friend's house. I recognize a few girls from school and I say hi. I look around nervously because there is a sea of people and I can't see any of my friends. Well....I don't have any. Even worse.

''Relax Sia. Come, I'll introduce you to my homies.'' Tobias says pulling me to the kitchen. There are two guys and three girls in there. They all yell his name and go hug/punch him at the same time they see him walk in.

''Hey you guys, I wanted to introduce you to my baby sis here.'' Tobias says stepping back so they can see me.

''Hi.'' I wave like a dork and blush. I don't like having six pairs of eyes on me at the same time.

''Hey.'' The girls wave back. The guys grin at me.

''I'm Adam.'' The cute one with dimples and dark chocolate hair takes my hand and shakes it.

''I'm Joey.'' The other one, just as cute, with green eyes and red hair also takes my hand and shakes it.

''I'm Ashley.'' The tall skinny one says. ''This is Jenna,'' she says pointing at a petite brunette, ''And this is Lana,'' she says pointing at a beautiful blond girl who looks like she belongs in the Victoria's Secret runway.

''Hey, do you want a drink?'' Adam asks. I look at Tobias and he nods reassuring me.

''Sure.'' I say with a smile. I follow him into the living room as he fills a red plastic cup with beer. Oh what the heck. I take a sip and resist the urge to spit it out immediately.

''Drink it slowly.'' He winks. ''Wanna sit down?''

We sit down on a couch and he puts on of his arms across my shoulders. I look at him and he smiles flashing those dimples. I smile back and look away.

''So, what's your name?'' He asks.

''Sia.''

''No kidding? Like the singer?'' I nod. ''That's so awesome. I wish I had a name like that. A unique name.''

''Well, Adam Levine is a singer.'' I offer.

''Na, Sia is awesome.''

''So you would like for your name to be Skrillex or Justin?'' I tease.

He laughs, ''Skrillex is tolerable but Justin...'' He pretends to gag. ''No ofense.''

''Ugh no...I don't like Justin Bieber.'' I say. ''And I am not a lesbian.''

He smiles, ''Finally a girl who doesn't like Justin Bieber. I like you already.''

What's that supposed to mean? I guess he meant it friendly...right? I don't know what to suppose and what not to suppose....guys don't talk to me....like ever so this is pretty new.

''Thanks.'' I answer. After I finish my drink he says that we should go outside because he wants some fresh air.

We're walking towards the empty backyard when I look around feeling like someone could jump out and kill me. Like the stalker girl. I haven't told Tom because he has to concentrate on his job instead of worrying about me.

We stop and he looks down at me. ''I really like you Sia. Even though we just met I really like you.''

''Oh...uh...I like you too Adam.'' I smile nervously. Suddenly he's kissing me and it takes like three seconds for me to react. I  start to push him away but he only grabs me harder.

''Adam stop....Adam.....stop!'' I say pushing him harder. He pushes me against the back door and opens it.

''Stop! Let me go you idiot! Stop-'' He covers my mouth with his sweaty hand and I can no longer scream.

When he opens the door we go into a hallway and he drags me into a room. Oh my god, he's going to rape me. I start kicking and scratching but it just makes him push me on the bed. He's so drunk he probably doesn't even remember his own name.

''Adam, please stop. You don't want to do this....please let me go. I won't tell anyone.'' I say. He just grunts and then he's touching and kissing me again. I hate the way his hands touch every part of my body and I get the urge to throw up. No tears. No tears. Where's Tobias? Why did I agree to come to this party? In my mind I try to find Tom somehow. But no matter how hard I try I can't find him. How can this be happening to me? Anyone please help me.

''Adam....'' I plead. ''Please.....stop......''

But he doesn't stop. No matter how much I beg.