C11 - Beauty and her Beast

Dear, Journal

I've asked the girl, I liked to The Spring Formal. And she said No. I mean rejection is one thing but rejection from Maia is another thing. What the fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck. Last night I tried to kiss her and she wouldn't even stay still.

I like her. Whatever. The point is that I can never tell what she wants. When I kiss her it feels good, but she pulls my hair. Loving a fighter is some hard, and it takes balls. And I had - balls -that were going to be inside Maia, at some point, it'll mean more to me this time... she means more to me.

She has to let go who she was and become who she wants to be and who she wants to be with.

Me.

Ross

"What are you writing?" My mom asked laundry in her hands. I closed my journal and shrugged. Nobody could ever really read this. It was you know ... private. "It's nothing."

My mom left the room and my friend Riker looked at me in disbelief. "That did not just happen. Your mom barely noticed me!"

My eyebrows went up with a smirk. "Hey I told you she's a careless bitch." Riker had came over just yesterday, for our school science project. He was my best friend since when the history of friendship was made. We probably weren't born then... but don't you just like metaphors? "Hey what are you writing in that thing? Is it your diary or something?" Riker snickered. I sat on my journal we're Riker couldn't get It. "No! It's a journal."

Riker's eyes went alien on me and he couldn't hold his curiosity in. "Now I've got to see!" Riker left my computer and pushed me off the bed. "AH!" He took the journal, from where my butt print was and that's when Maia's number fell out. "Who - is - this." He said all flirty.

Watching The Hunger Games With Hailey Maia's POV

"Pause it, for a second Hailey. And don't eat all the popcorn." I got off the couch and took out my vibrating phone. "No promises." Hailey squeezed the popcorn to her stomach, with one hand pausing the movie with the other.

I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Well hello, sexy anonymous girl." A voice shot through the phone. This was not Ross. I checked the number and it was Ross' phone calling me. How many perverts does he let use his phone? "Look, I'm in the middle of a Katniss and Clove moment so what do you want?"

"Your tits. Ross wants some to, babe. Can it be a threesome?"

Hanging Up

Boys are idiots.

Whatever the hell just happened I needed to forget and I just need to enjoy my Sunday being lazy with my sister, while dad was at the "gym." He says he's at the gym but we all know he's off somewhere else.

"Who was that? Hailey asked, unpausing the movie. I didn't answer her, but I was breathing hard at the fight scene with Katniss and Clove. If it weren't for the perks of Hollywood movies, Katniss would be dead. Just saying.

Dear Journal

After watching the Hunger games I realized I wasn't alone in mixed feelings. Apparently Peeta loved Katniss, while Katniss was playing games. Just like Ross loved me, but was I playing games, or just playing by the rules? What rules you ask?

- Staying out of everything that's anything (FAILED)

-Avoiding Ross (FAILED)

-Avoid Sex With Ross

-Not go to any parties (FAILED)

Pretty much every rule has been broken but the third one. My real goal was not to get in any boy's pants and let me tell you that has ruined my life! But I was recovering, learning to deal with mom being gone, and their we're no complications in the way. For now.

Love, Maia

Before Sixth Period

While goody girl me, was preparing for Sixth Period, Allie came up to me, and for once she was dressed normally. I had forgot all about the Bitchy D drama, with me and Ross going on. "You actually slapped Dana?"

I smiled, and did a brave pose. "Well no one messes with Allie Brooks but me." A tear shot down Allie's face and she hugged me without saying anything else. I didn't think twice about hugging her back. I saw Nina and Austin in the near end of the halls giving me a thumbs up.

Sixth Period Note Writing

I tired to avoid the note's, but Ross just didn't know when to fuck off, and snitching wasn't going to help. If I wanted to be known as tattle tale of the year I would've been spilled to everyone that Ross was a sexual bad boy toy freak- something like that anyway.

MAIA! OPEN THIS NOTE! ~ROSS

That Idiot.

What do you want?

That guy on the phone was my friend Riker I am sorry for what he said. And... I'm sorry for what I said At my party.

I see.

I could make it up to you by taking you to Spring Formal and a nice good bath tub sex afterwards ;)

Stop talking to me.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No!

I will never bother you again!

Never?

Well...

"FINE ROSS I'LL GO," I mouthed to him without writing another note.

Maybe our past is a big brick. A huge one holding us back from what's important. Why was letting him through me out of my future? Before I could change my mind he had up another piece of paper but didn't throw it on my desk.

SEE YOU AT 7.

What have I done. "Ms. Mitchell? Interested in sharing your conversation?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* . *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

All I did was imagine myself having enough super powers to make both my teacher and crush disappear all at once with just the wave of a really powerful hand. I know, crazy. But what else is a teen girl, to do when everyone won't shut the hell up and the world keeps spinning? You imagine a better world.

 But what else is a teen girl, to do when everyone won't shut the hell up and the world keeps spinning? You imagine a better world