C60 - The Championship

Home writing on desk top

Dear, Journal

I HAVEN'T EATEN NUTELLA FOR A WEEK. You know what that means.

Ahem, inspirational speeches.

One, the cheer leaders are involved in this inspiration. Never thought those two things would go together, hm.

If I never stepped outside who I was, to become who I was afraid of being, I never would be with who I truly belonged with. I wouldn't see the good in. Stepping outside my comfort zone was the best thing I've done instead of staying alone for life, in misery. Now I can't possibly think why I didn't want any one around me. I'm about to go see a house with my boy friend tomorrow who I truly... belonged with. A house! 

Speaking of, I hope it's actually nice, and I hope Ross actually gets a job.

It's nice seeking the other side of life. Having fun, regaining your status but with the force of good instead of goof. I stopped letting the status quo define me, and well I'm good. I'm not going to lie. My mom died, Stormie died, my family still needs help along the way but somehow I made it through all the tears. This family will to.

The school's Heats championship game is in a few days, and I'd love to say I think it's going to great. But I'd love to say a lot of things. Let's just see if we win first, am I right? I'm right. 

Growing, getting better, you're not the person they see. So maybe you have to let go of who you we're to become who you will be. Because who knows? You might find someone who can handle you...who is good enough for you. Yourself.

Love, Maia

Ross attacked me with small kisses on the neck, with cake stubble on his lips as soon as I'd dropped my favorite pen, and I simply gave in with an optimistic smile. 

I'm Inspirational

But Not A Morning Person

Today was just one of those days my hair was thrown into a hair clip, and I was wearing a robe. The robe was a very nice nineteenth birthday present, so why not take advantage? 

The only good thing about the morning is the sun, and that good smell coming from the kitchen. I figured Ross was early so we could go see the house, and he decided to make me one of his famous something's. 

My eyes we're still closed when I finally opened them to see Hailey and Dad laughing at the kitchen table, the stove buzzing. It took me a while to notice that dad didn't look like a human walking zombie, and that he had Rowan right in his hands. 

Hailey turned to me smiling, and so did dad. Hailey winked at dad with a smile, as I was still officially confused. "What's... going... on here?" I walked through the kitchen, only to lean on the fridge. I haven't seen dad in days. I only recently just realized he still was in existence. 

After I was attacked, I just had my friends... My friend was the person who saved me from regretting life, not my family. 

"I was just telling Hailey how everything was going to be better around here...For good." Dad sighed in between.

I felt my eye brows go up, and my mouth went into a small smile. That is what this all looked like... now that I took the scene in. Breakfast, laughing, Rowan not being neglected... Actual progress...

I took the pleasure to sit in the seat in front of the two, with a look of concern. "So..." ...Change... to make or become different. He changed...take or use another instead of...Something that took me a year to do, but my dad was smirking like know tomorrow.