So What

I'm a fabulous married/engaged hoe. But anyways

"Stop letting people define you for what you're not. They should have taught us this IN middle school instead of Proportions. It's okay to feel outcasts some days. Go through life confident, be hated by many you could say-- but confronted by none."

I had just gotten off the phone with Als and Nina, telling them the news. They we're taking me out tomorrow, for the "bachelorette party" that couldn't wait. And Ross was telling the guys. We we're sitting on the couch we bought with our half high school education fund. Yea, life is ruff already.

We'd both finished talking through the phone at the same time. "Woo,"

"Woo," We said at the same time, exchanging looks of concern.

"Bachelors' party...?" I asked him, sure that the guys assured it to him.

"Bachelorette party for you...?" He asked me. We both nodded, and it started to get frustrating at how we we're doing the exact things.

"I always imagined my last night of freedom to be with a tub of ice-cream." I said, sure.

"For me..?" He started. "Ladies on poles," He said his eyebrows up, as I hit him in the head. "Maia on poles," He corrected himself, trying to ease up what he said.

"Somewhat better..." I said laughing, and jumping into his lap. "I'm so glad you asked mawh to marry you."

"I didn't even think you'd say yes." He said. "I was scared."

"Of course." I replied, clutching my arms around his neck. "Last year I only said 'no' under the circumstances. You could've proposed to me before prom, and we'd be the new high school sweethearts."

"Don't ever say high school sweethearts again." He laughed.

"Why not?" I shook on his lap.

"It sounds fruity." He spoke his mind, which I guessed I liked about him.

I smiled. "Let's do something ourselves tonight before our friends attack us tomorrow." The night was young, we we're independent, and all grown up. Engaged; I'd have to remember to tell my family tomorrow.

"Like what?" He leaned closer into me.

"Or... we could just ... stay in." I smiled and glared back into his compelling eyes. He wrapped his arms around my body, my back leaning backwards on the couch as his lips we're on mine, and he moaned, "Good idea. Who thought of it?"

I laughed. "Um, me..."

"Fair enough," He said in between kisses.

Bachelorette Party

Nina, Allie, Laura, Dana, and I walked down the stairs like we we're in a movie of Mean Girls. No, just where the girls LOOK FUCKIN FAB. They dressed me in the most fabulous dress of surprisingly purple, and had my hair long down my arms, a bun at the top. I never felt so sure of myself, than when I was with my friends.

"Ross finally grew a --"

"He's been had one." Dana interrupted Laura from a smart remark as we all reached my kitchen. The girls said it was a surprise on where we we're going.

"Yes he has." I bragged, batting my eyes as we all sat in the seats Ross and I bought. We barely had any furniture, but of course, we did just move in here last month. It was May, and I'd always remember May 5th, where Ross proposed his life to me. I clutched the purple purse; Nina bought to match me up with.