As I Am

Dear, Journal

You know what they say about dreams coming true? Its weird. It's not a lie, it's just not easy. I never believed in stuff like that for sure. Usually it takes time, effort, and coffee. But right after high school, one of New York's editors Quinn Fabray finally published my book and Victoria gave it a good word. It was still just as popular as of when I left. But I guess you can say the time I took actually living my book was enough 'dreams' for one decade. I really feel that people will connect. Maybe, learn to be better. Lots of girls go through heart break and pain/anxiety. But I'm glad I wrote a chapter called Forgive. You don't have to get back together with your past, but if you know you have a soul mate fight for them.

Fight for you.

I lost myself somewhere along the way, but now I'm better for it; I found the girl who was screaming and crying too, after tragic events. She just needed a friend. She needed to know she wasn't alone. And today --- My book sells because of Ross. He's the reason I made my book. My muse. And dreams do come true. Don't be hopeful, and wait. Be hopeful, and do.

Love, Maia

  ❝If you met Maia, you'd probably think of her as the same as anyone you've ever met. And for a while, just for a while she wanted to believe the same thing but you're either born simple or you're born Maia Mitchell. Some people are worth writing for.❞  

The Maia And Ross Diaries

When Maia loses her mother to cancer, she takes on high school life as if nothing ever happened. She lived the best of both worlds. She was the former queen as a junior. The talk of her town, and of course not to rub it in, but one of the top best looking girls in her school Unison. Maia's past is full of drinking, parties, playboys, and her senior year is all about a sense of change. After her mother's death, Maia promised herself she wouldn't be in any boy's pants to recover from her loss. Its the front page story warning to stay away. What happens when someone refuses to stay away?

By Maia Mitchell