t e n

Justin

"Did I do something wrong?" I found myself asking Jason.

A few minutes ago he was kissing along my neck, to my chest... he was so close to kissing my lips, but he suddenly pulled away.

So instead of hovering above me, he was now sitting at my window with a partially blank face.

His eyes met mine, "You remember when we went for the run?"

"Yeah?" I furrowed my brows.

Of course, it only happened recently so how could I forget?

"You called Shakespeare an author." Jason eyed me suspiciously, "Isnt he a just a play-writer?"

I gave him the most confused expression I had ever given someone before... I dont exactly recall calling him an author, but even if I did, why is it so important to him now?

It would have been a simple little mistake anyway.

"What's the point of this? Are you testing me?" I furrowed my brows.

Do Alpha's who imprint test their mates? I'm just too confused for these kinds of things.

"No, I'm just trying to figure you out before I do something stupid. I dont necessarily want to develope interest in someone holding me back." Jason snapped, standing up.

I watched him pace back and forth from my window to my bookshelf.

I tried to push his mean comment away, but my mouth had a mind of its own.

"How am I holding you back? You dont have to stick around and I dont have to be your little mate. I can easily forget about you, and you can easily forget about me." I huffed, "The only person holding you back is yourself, so-"

"That's not how imprinting works. I have to be responsible for you. Its part of the wolf code and sadly for you and I, I like to follow it out of respect." Jason cut me off, stopping his movements so he could stand there and glare at me.

I crossed my arms, "I refuse to let you boss me around anymore... and talk to me like I'm some child."

"You are some child, and I will boss you around. I'm an Alpha, you're just a little pup." Jason smirked.

I felt my face grow a shade or two red, only making me want to hit Jason and run away.

Its bad enough that my pack calls me a pup; now I have to deal with Jason calling me one?

I let out a small growl, jumping off my bed. I refuse to stay in here with that bully!

Before I could escape from my bedroom, Jason's hand had held the door from being pulled open.

I grunted, "Step back." I warned as threateningly as I could.

But, luck was far from my side. Jason yanked my wrist and turnt me around. He pushed me so my back was pressed against the door, and blocked me from going anywhere.

As he stood in front of me, his eyes glared down at me in annoyance.

"I can get nasty." He spat.