n i n e

Jason

"When do we plan on leaving?" Ashton cleared his throat, my whole pack gathered in a circle sitting down.

We were outside of the mansion, having a quick and private meeting, which was basically about how long we were going to stay here... seeing as we made prior plans to go to Winchester Lake.

"Our plans are a little complicated... I did just find a mate... and binded our pack with LockJaw..." I sent Ashton a pointed look.

"So why dont you just grab the kid and we go? This place is neat, but we dont feel very welcomed." Michael murmured.

I rose a brow, "They're not trusting us just yet. Trust takes time... we also need time to trust them."

"Does that mean we aren't going to the lake?" Luke pouted, crossing his arms, "I was keen to go swimming."

"In this weather?" Ashton snorted, earning a few laughs.

"I didnt say we werent, I just need to figure out what to do with my Mate... Unfortunately he's now my responsibility." I stated, my mind wandering off to thoughts of Justin.

He was inside somewhere, with his pack... I was considering doing a ceremony to join him into my pack, but I wasnt sure how he'd feel about that.

I would ultimately be making him leave his family behind to join mine. Doubt he'll like it at all.

I wasnt yet sure about how I felt of him, he seemed decent, I suppose...

"We'll talk more another time... for now, just enjoy the warm beds they've given us, and the free food." I chuckled, standing up, "But we also need to offer our help too... we arent complete jerks." I patted Ashton on the back, sending my pack another stern look, before heading inside.

They all followed behind, happily walking into the much warmer house.

I made my way towards the stairs, hoping Justin was in his room. I needed to get to know him more, so I can decide officially.

Justin

I sighed, hearing my bedroom door open as I turned the page of my book. I glanced up and pouted.

Zayn walked into my room, plopping himself on the small couch beside the bookshelf, "Finish reading, dont worry about me." He mumbled.

I nodded, leaning against my bedhead, trying to finish the chapter I was on.

It became difficult to focus as Zayn repeatedly let out huffs every few seconds. I eventually slammed my book shut and looked at Zayn with a groan.

"I told you to finish reading." Zayn rolled his eyes at me.

I crossed my arms, "Like that's going to happen now... what's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?" Zayn raised his brows, challenging me.

I stood up from the bed, stomping over and plonking myself in his lap. Oh well, he's my big brother and I want him to force him to tell me his problem.