f i v e

Jason

I bit my lip, trying to contain myself as my scent picked up on Justin, nearing the mansion in which he lived in.

Earlier I had heard a howl from an alpha, declaring he wanted a meeting to sort whatever my problem with him out.

My pack walked closely behind me as we emerged from the trees, my fist clenching at familiar faces from years prior.

Zayn and Liam, oh the memories I've shared with them.

I laughed bitterly as I haulted, my eyes darkening on the boy nervously standing behind Zayn. Justin.

I smirked, "What a pleasure it is to see LockJaw all healthy and ready for anything." I said bitterly.

Zayn and Liam glanced between each other, growling at my words.

"What do you want, Jason?" Liam barked, stepping forward.

The confusion on Justin's face only amused me. He has no idea of our history, by the looks of it.

"I wouldnt want to lay my issue on you guys so bluntly, I wouldnt want us to argue." I snickered, feeling Ashton stand beside me.

The moon was full tonight, and offered plenty of adrenaline if any of us were keen to fight. Such a shame they brought a young beta like Justin out here, his little hormones wont be able to contain themselves.

"Whats the problem? Are you looking for a fight?" Zayn glared.

"Me? No?" I scoffed, "But I would love to share my worries about your little pack, you two seem to be very neglectful."

Zayn stopped Liam from attacking at my sour comment, obviously Liam didnt like that.

Oh well, they've been very disloyal dogs in the past. They should be used to my nasty side.

"What do you mean by that?" Zayn snapped, curious.

"Justin," I answered simply, "Why would you let a little pup roam around all alone, hm?"

Zayn growled, his teeth coming through as he showed them off threateningly, "You broke his wrist, didnt you?!"

"Didnt he tell you?" I laughed, some of my own pack adding their chuckles into the mix. Just to piss Zayn off that little bit more.

"You dare come near my brother again-" Zayn began, pushing Justin protectively behind himself in warning.

I tsked, shaking my head, "It seems we might have to disagree, Zayn." I shook my head, "We have a very big problem which might make this whole pack rivalry extra difficult."

Liam looked at me raising a brow, "What would that problem be?"

I hummed, scratching my chin as I pretended to think, "I guess we should start calling each other family?"

Both Zayn and Liam were completely lost, Justin still hidden securely behind Zayn at the front door of their home.

"Spit it out, why the hell would we be family?" Zayn scoffed, "Are you blood?" He snickered, faking a gag to add to his distaste.

I felt my lips twitch into a smirk, knowing I was about to destroy any happiness he holds onto.

"Is that any way to speak to your future brother in law?" I tilted my head to the side.

"What?" Both Liam and Zayn asked confused.

"Open up and welcome me in, I imrpinted on Justin - of all people." I announced, shocking even my own pack, seeing as they had no idea themselves.

Most of us knew that once you imprint, it means you had to drop all disagreements and wars between packs, if whoever you imprinted on was from a different pack.

By Wolf law, I practically owned Justin - there was nothing anyone could do about it, which either means I had to kill Justin so I could continue this little battle between LockJaw and Claw, or I do what my soul instructs and become that small Pups mate.

Zayn couldnt even answer, his shock completely eating him alice before us.

Justin peeked out from behind him, shakily speaking up, "Whats imprint mean?"

I grinned at his innocence, before Liam cleared his throat.

"Imrpinting is no joke, we cant believe you until further action is taken..." Liam looked to Zayn sympathetically, "If what you claim is true-"

"It is." I cut him off, no speck of wanting to lie coming off my tongue.

I knew what Liam was about to say, and I understood what he was going to declare, knowing full well that both Zayn and Justin wouldnt like it.

"We need to test it... tomorrow." Liam stated, Zayn tensing.

"No, Justin is too young." Zayn shook his head.

"I've imprinted on him, Zayn. You need to trust that." I stated, crossing my arms.

Zayn glared, "And if its not true, Justin will suffer a great deal of pain. I dont want to hurt him-"

Justin frowned, "What? You guys arent answering me."

"Quiet down, Pup." I grinned, "We'll be back by sunrise. I expect Justin to be ready for it."

Zayn scoffed, "I said no-"

"Zayn there are rules we have to abide by... this is strict wolf code... take Justin inside. He needs some rest beforehand." Liam said softly, before glared at me, "You and your pack can leave. We'll be ready when you get back."

I nodded, signalling for my Pack to head back to camp.

Tomorrow Justin and I will showcase the imprint, and he's going to be physically and emotionally drained after.