s i x

Justin

I looked at Zayn, trying not to let myself succumb to fear in front of him. Although, that wouldnt help my case either way.

Zayn paced back and forth, Liam shaking his head in disappointment.

"How is this possible?" Zayn snapped.

"You cant help who you imprint on, Zayn." Liam sighed, staring at me.

"What does this mean for the pack?" Zayn muttered, stopping to stare at me as well.

I shrunk in my seat, "Zayn, I dont understand... isnt there some way I can get him to un-imprint?" I scrunched my nose up, not sure if that was even a word.

Zayn ignored my question, turning to face Liam, "We have to prepare him for the test."

Liam frowned, "He's going to be drained, Zayn."

"Make sure he gets to up early for breakfast then, I want him to have a full meal and plenty of rest." Zayn mumbled, mostly to himself.

I was starting to grow worried. What was the test? What's going to happen to me?

Jeez, why does there even need to be a test if it sounds so crazy?

Liam stood up, walking over to me and pulling me onto my feet, "Time for bed then." He sighed.

"Why is no one explaining this to me? Zayn!" I whined as Liam pushed me out of the room.

Zayn glanced over at me, "Get some rest. You'll find out tomorrow."

I huffed, feeling Liam pick me up and carry me.

"Liam!" I shouted at him, hitting his back.

It didnt take long for him to drop me on my bed, going to my window and closing the curtain.

"Goodnight." Liam mumbled, heading towards the door.

"Wait," I begged, "Liam, am I going to be okay?" I frowned.

Liam sent me a small smile, "Hopefully. Just close your eyes, get some sleep."

I sighed, rolling my eyes, "Yeah, like I'll be able to sleep." I mumbled.

Jason

I cracked my neck, feeling a bit annoyed as the sun began to rise. I didnt get too much sleep, I had a lot on my mind.

I wasnt sure I was ready to take on having a mate. Relationships were hard work.

My pack is my main concern, so if Justin is truly where my imprint lies, my world could drastically change.

Ashton stretched his limbs as he walked over to where I was sitting (a log by the fire).

"Morning." Ashton grumbled, sitting beside me, "The pack are just waking up."

"Good, we leave in half an hour." I nodded, sipping on a hot beverage I made earlier.

"Are you nervous?" Ashton mumbled.